• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A few of the real scum get "acute lead poisoning" and the hangers on may take the hint.

When I get LTCH (soon!) this has definitely inspired my to keep extra magazines on hand. Seven rounds of .45 just isn't enough anymore.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A few of the real scum get "acute lead poisoning" and the hangers on may take the hint.

When I get LTCH (soon!) this has definitely inspired my to keep extra magazines on hand. Seven rounds of .45 just isn't enough anymore.

If someone is forced to open fire in self defense it will be a circus for the media.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife spoke to the woman who was attacked in her car with her kids.....The kids are still having nightmares she said and are scared to leave the house...The events of that night are going to haunt them the rest of their life....

IMHO the Country is a powder keg with drunk sitting on top smoking a Pall Mall.....

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    The Kingfish/Rocky's/Hooters/Wicks area is going to be someplace I will not go at night without a carry piece once the ramp opens.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My wife spoke to the woman who was attacked in her car with her kids.....The kids are still having nightmares she said and are scared to leave the house...The events of that night are going to haunt them the rest of their life....

IMHO the Country is a powder keg with drunk sitting on top smoking a Pall Mall.....

A powder keg? What's the common theme that will set it off?

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    They can deal with it now when these "kids" can still be persuaded to change their ways or they can deal with them when they are adults still doing stupid stuff like this in the future. Granted some of them will never change and there is nothing that can be done.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    glock-33rd-9mm1-31.jpg

A rifle with 30 round magazine clips???!!

Something like this and either a JRC or a Kel-Tec Sub2k?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    According to some, LMPD are now arresting innocent people for the criminal actions of the mob:

Mother of teen arrested for "flash mob" violence, says it's mist - WDRB 41 Louisville News

According to the guy's aunt, things are going to get "ugly" when he is cleared. The report doesn't elaborate on what is meant by "ugly."

If you see a flash mob of teens moving through the area and you are a teen then clear the hell out. Do not follow or join them. Clear out of the area.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Top Bottom