• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I look for crime to skyrocket in downtown Jeffersonville when the big four bridge open in a few weeks. If I lived in that area, I'd be moving. The Jeffersonville know it alls are expecting a mass of diners and shoppers to hit their downtown, I'm thinking they'll see something a little different.

:yesway:.......I warn'd 'em loooooong time ago......in 'nuther jungle......of ALL'at......no real easy access ta downtown Jeff,residents on'a river/close by,YET.....but will be NOW......I tol'em, 'is'll be a game-changer fer all of'em........

An' I look fer the idiots/powers 'at be.......ta try'n restrict carry on'a da*n thing.......jus' watch , an' see......

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    my wife and I went out to dinner with another couple last night. my buddy and I were both CC'ing.both our wives both knew this, and shook their heads, as we asked each other which pistol the other was carrying. I will make sure they both hear this story.

Bullitt Co?......:yesway:.......I got CLOSE kinfolk out'cher way, dude......:yesway:......Mt Wash......

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I do not understand the youth these days. I am only 31, when I was a younger man we would get into fights sure, but with other groups of kids. That was the sport of it, pick on those that could fight back. Going around and beating the elderly, or playing "knock out" is just down right playing Russian roulette. What the hell are wrong with these kids?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :yesway:.......I warn'd 'em loooooong time ago......in 'nuther jungle......of ALL'at......no real easy access ta downtown Jeff,residents on'a river/close by,YET.....but will be NOW......I tol'em, 'is'll be a game-changer fer all of'em........

An' I look fer the idiots/powers 'at be.......ta try'n restrict carry on'a da*n thing.......jus' watch , an' see......

TRANSLATION: J-ville is about to have easy access to L-ville thugs. Bad stuff is gonna happen.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

TRANSLATION: J-ville is about to have easy access to L-ville thugs. Bad stuff is gonna happen.

Thank you... my head hurts trying to read his posts..... :laugh:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    If you're an armed bystander, how do you approach the situation?
    Well, since a well aimed single punch can cause brain injury or death I view any imminent assault on me as being capable of causing death or serious bodily injury therefore enabling me to respond with enough force to prevent the attack. A 180gr .40 or 230gr .45 to the torso should make someone stop any physical attack pretty quickly. In short, if a poor, disadvantaged person gets within reach of my jaw and I have no way to back off then he/she might get shot.

Terry4570

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    N.A. IN.
    There has been talk of making the old K.I. railway bridge into a walk way also,just what New Albany needs. I think it is a dumb ideal and a waste of our money.Hope the railroad keeps it from happening!

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I look for crime to skyrocket in downtown Jeffersonville when the big four bridge open in a few weeks. If I lived in that area, I'd be moving. The Jeffersonville know it alls are expecting a mass of diners and shoppers to hit their downtown, I'm thinking they'll see something a little different.

Providing easy walking access from downtown Louisville to Jeffersonville might not be such a good idea. I prefer to keep trouble on the other side of the river. Jeffersonville has issues but not like Louisville.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

What?

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana

whats so hard to understand???? :laugh:

.......אני warn'd אותם כבר מזמן... ' nuther הג'ונגל של ALL'at. לא מטא העיר ג ' ף, תושבי on'a נהר/סגירה על ידי, עדיין. אך יהיה עכשיו...אני tol'em, "הוא יהיה fer למשחקים כולם...

וכל אני נראית fer האידיוטים/הכוחות ' להיות. טא את זה להגביל לשאת on'a da * n הדבר ת'זה לצפות, ותראי..מש קל לגשת .

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Louisville police: 17 downtown mob incidents Saturday

"The situation is unfortunate. We believe these are kids from good families who made bad choices," Rev. Vincent James, pastor of Elim Baptist Church on Greenwood Avenue, said at the Walmart announcement.

Conrad on Sunday tried to reassure the public that the city is still safe and said police have stepped up their presence downtown and around the Waterfront Park.

About 200 teens were at Waterfront Park Saturday night for an impromptu gathering that started on social media, said Louisville community activist Christopher 2X. They were gathering peacefully until about 7:45 p.m., when the mood changed, Conrad said.

A man at the Big Four Bridge stepped in to keep a 13-year-old girl from being assaulted and robbed, and the mob turned on him, badly injuring him, Conrad said.

"Beefed up police force is not the answer to the wilding cases," Rev. Kevin Cosby said Monday. "The answer is beefed up investment in west Louisville."

Now I don't regularly attend church...but I was always told and taught that part of being a good Christian was accepting responsibility for one's actions?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Cell phones and social media make these impromptu gatherings possible. Our local news has been very quiet as to the racial makeup of the mob and of the victims. I wouldn't want to be "that guy" who was attacked by a mob of teenagers and had to defend myself with deadly force. The national news media would be all over this as another Trayvon Martin incident. Looks like the Big Four Bridge project isn't turning out to be such a great idea. First they ban dogs because people wouldn't clean up after them and now it looks like a magnet for troublemakers.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Isolated incidents............ media hype............. misunderstood youths........... it's not their fault............ just kids being kids.............

Don't leave out....... We believe these are kids from good families who made bad choices," Rev. Vincent James, pastor of Elim Baptist Church

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Cell phones and social media make these impromptu gatherings possible. Our local news has been very quiet as to the racial makeup of the mob and of the victims. I wouldn't want to be "that guy" who was attacked by a mob of teenagers and had to defend myself with deadly force. The national news media would be all over this as another Trayvon Martin incident. Looks like the Big Four Bridge project isn't turning out to be such a great idea. First they ban dogs because people wouldn't clean up after them and now it looks like a magnet for troublemakers.
    Maybe the trouble would stay away if there were dog poop everywhere.

Top Bottom