• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My dog has an Apple airtag fastened to his collar. If he ever ran off, I could find him with my phone.

The military should really consider putting airtags on their planes, I mean, they're not that expensive; and if it saves just one plane, it would pay for itself.
    Not when apple sells them at a contract price of $1,000 per airtag. :rolleyes:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did any of the community members who heard the low flying plane followed by a loud noise... pick up a phone and call... I don't know... maybe... 911???

Community members in the area also told ABC15 that they heard a low-flying plane followed by a loud noise in the area Sunday night.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I mean, if it kept flying away why did you punch out?
    Because he could not land it safely?
    - Physiological incident?
    - Oxygen system stopped working?
    - Critical flight instrument displays/back-ups failed?

Could be several reasons the aircraft would “fly” but not be safe to stay with.

If anything pilots tend to eject late rather than early, they hate to lose an airplane for both personal and practical reasons (ejection itself is dangerous). If he initiated his ejection he thought (possibly wrongly) something was seriously wrong. I don’t know if the F-35 has some wizardry that ejects the pilot if the computer determines the plane is unrecoverable or the pilot is in danger.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Welp, if I'm the Chinese, I'm def attacking us in the middle of a stand-down.

(Coz we all know the reason why anything fails in the military is because ppl don't get lectured enough)...:lmfao:

Top Bottom