• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    He's Safe, I don't have concern there, he's wimpy is my concern

He like most kids will listen to someone else, That's why I want someone else to teach him,

I'll work on positions with him

Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Hi All...... This question is directed primarily at the Shoot Boss for the day, but also the rest of the instructors.

I have been talking to a co-worker about the Appleseed I was at on the 28th and 29th at Riley. She wants to bring her husband, three kids (the youngest is 8, all extremely well behaved) and herself.

Will there be room on the line for +5? And will there be enough loaner equipment as I'm not sure they have rifles, slings, or shooting mats. It's possible they do, but chance favors the prepared.....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hi All...... This question is directed primarily at the Shoot Boss for the day, but also the rest of the instructors.

I have been talking to a co-worker about the Appleseed I was at on the 28th and 29th at Riley. She wants to bring her husband, three kids (the youngest is 8, all extremely well behaved) and herself.

Will there be room on the line for +5? And will there be enough loaner equipment as I'm not sure they have rifles, slings, or shooting mats. It's possible they do, but chance favors the prepared.....

I have two rifles with slings and one mat. They can bring blankets or furniture pads or whatever. I don't know who else is coming, so I can't promise any other, but I will be there and will have those with me.

:+1: to you for taking that Seventh Step! :rockwoot:

Blessings,
    Bill

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have two rifles with slings and one mat. They can bring blankets or furniture pads or whatever. I don't know who else is coming, so I can't promise any other, but I will be there and will have those with me.

:+1: to you for taking that Seventh Step! :rockwoot:

Blessings,
    Bill

I will have two LTRs with me, one for Lars, and one available for loan.

YHJ

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Well, I have one 10/22 w/scope, so that brings us up to 4 loaners available. If anyone felt froggy they could bring some fodder for my AR. I will also bring some pads for shooting mats. Have some ear muffs and shooting glasses, not sure if have 5 extra though.

Lars

BTW, we can put 20 - 25 on the line. With that +5 we are only up to 7, so feel free to bring all you want! :rockwoot:

At this point we will have three instructors, could get more if needed :D

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I will bring orange plugs. And three sets of "eyes. I will also sit out to let someone else shoot a loaner. With luck I will buy a 10/22 before then anyway. ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Not sure if I will be there on the 19th... definite maybe - I do love nasty weather.;)

I can bring (or possibly send with Bill) a 10/22 LTR with Tech Sights, shooting mat and a couple pairs of eyes and ears.

Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I just got word that my Co-Worker and her family won't be able to attend on the 19th. She says she is fully committed to coming to coming early next year though.

Lars

Rifleman
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    In exchange for my Co-Worker and Family....

My friend, and fellow ham James Tyler (AB9ID) is going to attend. I've got a shooting mat, and box of .22LR ammo for him. I assume from the above we've got him covered when it comes to an LTR to shoot? :)

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Have 4 hardy souls signed up for the 19th. Anyone else?
    The weatherman is promising :dunno: partly cloudy with a low of 25, high of 39. (I may wear my hunting outfit - it's warm!)

ATM..... is that nasty enough for you?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom