• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Presently have 9 shooters signed up for Sept 11 mini.

Remember this is not an Official Appleseed one day shoot, it is a Cloverdale Conservation Club sponsored "intro" to the program. Cost is $10

We will not have a covered line this time as our covers are going to the IL 300 shoot on the same weekend, so be prepared for a day in the sun.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Forget the sun, looks like we will be wet. ATM - where are you?

TheDude,

We are looking for places. Do you know of a range in the southeast that is interested? Please let us know.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I will be [strike]wasting[/strike] toiling the day away at work.:coffee:

Maybe I can sneak outside for a while if the weather gets interesting. ;)

Have a great day! :patriot:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Maybe I can sneak outside for a while if the weather gets interesting. ;)
    I know, I know .......... we had good weather :dunno: Sorry about that!:D

9 fantastic shooters on the line, a beautiful day for Appleseeding. Don and I had fun, even if you weren't there. (We didn't try singing)

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I know, I know .......... we had good weather :dunno: Sorry about that!:D

Cloverdale always has good weather. :rolleyes:

I don't get it.:dunno: Riley isn't that far away and we can almost always count on getting a good drenching there.:rockwoot:

Glad to hear it went well!

(We didn't try singing)

"Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
    ~Master Yoda~

;)

unforgiven1203

Marksman
    Jun 8, 2008
    Dayton OH
    another great mini! Icant believe the weather held out for us like that.It was a lot of driving,we Just got home about 1/2 hour ago! We had a great time and hopefully we can get my wife hooked too! It was good seeing you guys and meeting the new folks.

Bendrx

Expert
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Another great Appleseed, err...intro to it. Had a great time out there. Kieran had a great time as well, and is looking forward to the next one. I'll likely be signing up for the October one here in the next week and assuming schedules work out Kieran will be there again too. He was banned from CoD for quite a while due to repeatedly shooting friendlies, so glad to know he's kicked that habit. He got to shoot 5 rifles, all different styles in one day. I still haven't got to do that yet. 2 of them 10/22s, one tactical (Thank you Dave!) and my laminate stock target. Also a Remmington 522 (actually that is more of a curse I think), my AR-15 and our dads SKS.

Also, when is your next Cloverdale ATM? I've got Don to bring bacon for Rifleman, and you've got bacon for the same.....so I need to make sure I don't get it until you're both there. 2X the :bacondance::bacondance: is 2X as good!

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Well look at Bendrx... trying to game the system for extra bacon. :):

Can't blame you there. :yesway:

(I'll be there for the October shoot.)

DHolder

Expert
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    I was a fun day! We had one shooter 5pts from patching. :yesway: It was great to have Unforgiven and his family there, they are so much a part of our group, we seem "Uncomplete". :D

Kieran was such a great kid to have on the line, if we could get ATM to behave as well, ok, half as well. :dunno: Anyway, a great way to spend the day with your family. A great way to spend Patriots Day, teaching the history of our country, and helping make better shooters. :patriot:

Thanks DaveD, and your daughters for being such good hosts, and to the members of Cloverdale Conservation Club, for allowing us to enjoy the range :+1:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom