• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    Guy's I appear to be brain dead as far as posting pictures.
    Give me a couple of weeks and might figure it out.

Only time will tell!:dunno:

Is this what you were heading for:

Feb13_0004.jpg

Looks like an awesome time!

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Next Mini is on the 20th. Won't promise snow this time, but we might get to play in the mud!

May also have some 100yd shooting. What are your come-ups with 22lr having a 25 yd zero? Do you know?

Chime in here if your a-coming :rockwoot:

PS techres might post some more pictures

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Next Mini is on the 20th. Won't promise snow this time, but we might get to play in the mud!

May also have some 100yd shooting. What are your come-ups with 22lr having a 25 yd zero? Do you know?

Chime in here if your a-coming :rockwoot:

PS techres might post some more pictures

DaveD, I discovered I can get a full stage 1 100 yard target printed for about 7 bucks. Pasted to cardboard and using hole stickers, we should be able to get several uses from them. That is a whole lot less than buying a full size D target on pasteboard.

We will have 100 yard targets. I will have a few stage 1 100 yard targets. Stage 4 targets are of course, the 25 yard stage 1 targets.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Guess I will continue cutting out my Stage 1 stencil !

I got three targets printed this morning for eight bucks each on white paper. I am looking to get the corrugated plastic to back them with next. I can't buy luan and paint for that cost.

I also had my wife rescan a stage1 target and change it to solid black to use for stage 4 at 100 yards. I will see about getting those on backers as well.

I can see about getting them to you in time to test at the mini. if it goes well we can get four sets for each stage and use stickers to repair the targets during the season.

YHJ

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm sorry if that has been asked a thousand times but is it OK to bring my German Mauser (7.9mm AKA 8mm Mauser) to one of these, or does it depend on the location? I am trying to get my brother to go also and if he can he'll use my AR and I am wanting to use my Mauser. Not just because I don't have a .22 but because I would love to take it and I have a ton of $.17/ round Turkish ammo already so it'll be less expensive.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm sorry if that has been asked a thousand times but is it ok to bring my German Mauser (7.9mm AKA 8mm Mauser) to one of these, or does it depend on the location? I am trying to get my brother to go also and if he can he'll use my AR and I am wanting to use my Mauser.

Not a thousand times, but yes, it's range-dependent. Cloverdale is OK, IIRC.

Blessings,
    Bill

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    SmileDocHill

Bring it on out - we like :ar15: noise :rockwoot:and it's nice to see a 1" square turn into a single ragged hole from those "Big bullets".

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom