• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    How many takers for this Saturday?

Will be cold with snow on the ground and a 20% chance for more. Check your road conditions and let me know ASAP if coming.

Wouldn't like to be there all by my self :dunno:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Great! I may have to break mine out too.
    Ordered a Tapco stock for my 10/22 to allow shorter shooters to use it and might have that together also.

Weatherman says low of 16, high 30 with 30% chance of snow. I haven't checked yet, but probably have 4" - 6" of snow on range now with drifts. :rockwoot:

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    How many takers for this Saturday?

Will be cold with snow on the ground and a 20% chance for more. Check your road conditions and let me know ASAP if coming.

Wouldn't like to be there all by my self :dunno:

Count me in... this will be my first event, and I think I'm ready to brave the weather:D Should I bring a shovel to clear the ground before I lay down the tarp and shooters mat?

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Welcome - glad to have you :rockwoot:

Shooters Mat? Isn't that what snow is for? :n00b:

Seriously, feel free but is probably just as easy to lay the tarp and mat on the snow.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I will be working until noon Saturday. :wallbash:

I am seriously entertaining thoughts of a career change. This one is interfering with my Appleseed schedule.

YHJ

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Looks like we have 6 confirmed shooters with a possible 2 more. Don't you love it!

You guy's just need to be old, contankerous, and almost retired like me! :laugh:

PS: Received my TAPCO stock and have it installed. Will need to do some modification to mount the sling, but will bring it anyway.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Looks like we have 6 confirmed shooters with a possible 2 more. Don't you love it!

You guy's just need to be old, contankerous, and almost retired like me! :laugh:

PS: Received my TAPCO stock and have it installed. Will need to do some modification to mount the sling, but will bring it anyway.

Do I hear zip ties and duct tape coming out? :lmfao:

I thought Fred was the only one allowed to be cantankerous, Dave? Look out for the <wince> too late.... Clown bat.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Wow, a big thanks to all for another great shoot - 7 shooters with Hawkhavn and me to do the instruction honors.

5 Shooters new to Appleseed - Andyccw, a set of three brothers and a young lady - Casey. All learned new skills and enjoyed the time. With a full Appleseed several will have their Rifleman patch.

Our two accomplished Riflemen, unforgiven1203 and his dad were there to keep us all in line.

Photo's coming soon.

unforgiven1203

Marksman
    Jun 8, 2008
    Dayton OH
    thanks for hosting these mini's. I really look forward to them every month! I hope the newbies in attendance catch the bug and become "regulars". I didn't look at zack's last target (with his brothers rifle) did it come together for him?

Last edited:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    He was on paper.
    Mini%20Appleseeds

Mini%20Appleseeds

Last edited:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Let me second Unforgiven's comment. Dave and the Cloverdale Conservation Club are great hosts, we show up, Dave has the lines ready to go, always runs an interesting, safe shoot, bring new shooters out and we head home enriched by the experience!

Hawkhavn

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Guy's I appear to be brain dead as far as posting pictures.
    Give me a couple of weeks and might figure it out.

Only time will tell!:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    glad that yall had fun! wish I was closer...monthly minis would be sweet:D I'm ready for the March appleseed at redbrush.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom