Cost: $10 per person

What to bring: Teachable attitude / desire to improve
    Rifle - Up to 8mm, 250 rds
    Scope OK, Sling strongly recommended
    Eye & ear protection, mat or ground cloth
    Hat/Sunscreen, Clothing for the weather, we shoot
    regardless
    Water, lunch, snacks

Please preregister!!!!! I need to know how many are coming. Only have slots for 20 shooters. PM or call me at (765) 301-0358 to reserve a slot.

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    And if you need a loaner rifle, gear, etc., let us know!

blackenedman

Marksman
    Apr 12, 2008
    I would like to try to make one of these prior to the Appleseed in April. I'm working on bringing a buddy along in April, this would be a good primer for him, and a nice brush-up for me...

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    This is for anyone who wants to learn what we are about and is a great refresher. You can also make that illusive rifleman's patch!! :cool:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'll try to be at the 21FEB09 date. I've sent email to my sister and nephews, and if they can make it, I will register all four of us and we'll be there.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Somebody want to fill me in on what these are about? I live close to Cloverdale and could make one of 'em I'm sure.

Cpt Caveman,

We are a nation wide, 501(c)(3) all volunteer organization that teaches basic rifle marksmanship, the skills needed to accurately reach out to 500 yds, the Rifleman's "quarter mile". But there's more to a Rifleman than accurately hitting the target.
    So we also cover Early American History, the facts concerning the founding of our nation and the responsibilities that the Founding Fathers have laid upon us.
    The goal - to wake up the sleeping American, the Rifleman. :patriot: One who is active in the affairs of their nation.

And we have fun doing it! So come join us for the day at a mini or jump into the full weekend (OR BOTH!!!!). I don't think you will be sorry:D

usafe7ret

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Cpt Caveman,

We are a nation wide, 501(c)(3) all volunteer organization that teaches basic rifle marksmanship, the skills needed to accurately reach out to 500 yds, the Rifleman's "quarter mile". But there's more to a Rifleman than accurately hitting the target.
    So we also cover Early American History, the facts concerning the founding of our nation and the responsibilities that the Founding Fathers have laid upon us.
    The goal - to wake up the sleeping American, the Rifleman. :patriot: One who is active in the affairs of their nation.

And we have fun doing it! So come join us for the day at a mini or jump into the full weekend (OR BOTH!!!!). I don't think you will be sorry:D

usafe7ret

Well said. I'll second that last: I've never met anyone who attended an Appleseed and regretted doing so. My only regret from the full one I attended last year or the Mini usafe7ret put on is that I have a maximum witnessed score of 207, short of the acceptable mark by a mere three points. Solution: Attend more Appleseed events!

Blessings,
    Bill

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Weather for Feb 21

Everyone signed up for Feb 21st - make sure you are prepared for the weather. Forecast is 30% chance of snow, HI 31, LO 18. We do have a place to get out of weather and warm up throughout the day - but we will be doing a lot of shooting in the weather!

Make sure rifles are clean and properly lubed for the temps.

usafe7ret

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Everyone signed up for Feb 21st - make sure you are prepared for the weather. Forecast is 30% chance of snow, HI 31, LO 18. We do have a place to get out of weather and warm up throughout the day - but we will be doing a lot of shooting in the weather!

Make sure rifles are clean and properly lubed for the temps.

usafe7ret

Same range as last time, Dave?

Also, what do you recommend re: lubing?

Thanks!

Blessings,
    Bill

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member