• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    If you guys complain now just wait. Pretty soon they will start to have kids. I was born during the very beginning of the so-called millennial group. My sister was born in the middle of it. You can't really blame them too much. They follow through a recession, global terrorism, two wars, and technology that is frightfully hard to keep track of. We have had a significant push in our cultural and tech. this gen is just the lucky recipient.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    So is it the baby boomers' (or Gen X?) fault for over coddling their offspring? :dunno:

Did we fail Whitney Houston?

I don't know who's to blame it is honestly. I truthfully don't careall I know is some people need to pull their head from their butts and realize that this is the real world.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    That was a funny video in deed. The irony was not lost on me that the song was sampled from someone else's work. Much like all the crap ass music and movies that are targeted at the millennials these days. Want a guaranteed hit new song? Just sample a hook or beat from someone else's hard work and creativity. Bingo instant money. It Seems original ideas are becoming very hard to come by. I mean how many different movie versions of the same super hero do we need.(?) Lethal Weapon, Exorcist tv shows. Come on. At least do something cool like a Munsters remake!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No one said you have to like them. I know more than a few Stones tunes, but I'm not crazy about Mick and the boys. If you were a boomer, you grew up with this song on the radio so much that you knew it by heart.

Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace....
    Molly is a singer in a band.......

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I was 14. We used to have Beach Boys vs Beatles battles on the radio. The Beatles always won. But no song was as good for makin' out as "In My Room".

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Stones shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Beatles....

Oh and just for referance, I was -28 years old about the time the Beatles hit the states. :):

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Well, we just got done with sensitivity training at work due to an offended millennial... Its good to know that anything can be considered offensive depending on your perspective. I work at a tool shop with machinists, tool makers, and engineers. It can be rough for sure but come on..... Maybe a ladies shoe store would be a nicer more sensitive place to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Top Bottom