• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So the "Patriots Without a Cause" finally got gotten? That's a shame. I was just getting ready to head down to Hoosier National Forest to start my logging bidness. Plenty of federally owned trees to cut down and sell, and they'll grow back.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    the one who died was raising 10 kids not his own this speaks of his character they left under white flag.
    Lest we forget, he also left behind some cheetos, dozens of dildos and a 55 gallon drum of lube. RIP to a true patriot.

Those brave occupiers left behind at the bird sanctuary have issued a statement.

1916644_224953697840198_8467226697068707813_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It will be VERY interesting to see if film footage of the arrest is ever seen by the public.

maybe, but honestly I doubt it. These guys were probably armed, and once LE tried to take them down, if they resisted they'd be fair game to engage.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "if they resisted"...

Which includes a LOT of leeway. They are, after all, considered felons. The rhetoric they put out, combine with their actions, especially by the one member that is deceased allows less considerations by LE, than your typical person.
    But then again, now the militia movement has its "hands up, don't shoot," instance.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    The felony charge of "conspiring to impede officers of the .gov from discharging their official duties" charge is something they had to dig very deep in the books to pin on them... I'm not a supporter of theirs, but I am also not a supporter of anyone dying when they don't have to. He seemed like a very well-liked and even tempered guy, it is a shame, regardless of what happened.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The felony charge of "conspiring to impede officers of the .gov from discharging their official duties" charge is something they had to dig very deep in the books to pin on them... I'm not a supporter of theirs, but I am also not a supporter of anyone dying when they don't have to. He seemed like a very well-liked and even tempered guy, it is a shame, regardless of what happened.

I don't think Finicum was a bad guy at all. He was very eloquent and soft spoken. I hate he had to die, but I honestly think he probably made the choice, not LE, not to be taken into custody.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

I don't think Finicum was a bad guy at all. He was very eloquent and soft spoken. I hate he had to die, but I honestly think he probably made the choice, not LE, not to be taken into custody.

When such a man has to die, doesn't it speak more to the depravity of our own gov't than anything else? If I am to be judged by the company I keep, I would rather associate with him than the powers-that-be in our gov't. This is not necessarily to say that the LEOs had another choice, but damn :facepalm::(

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When such a man has to die, doesn't it speak more to the depravity of our own gov't than anything else? If I am to be judged by the company I keep, I would rather associate with him than the powers-that-be in our gov't.

No. A good man (and I think Finicum was a good man), is not necessarily right in the issues he is willing to die for.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    No. A good man (and I think Finicum was a good man), is not necessarily right in the issues he is willing to die for.

I see where you are coming from...I know that if wishes were horses we would all be eating steak, but I wish that some sort of negotiated end could have come from this where both sides could save a little face and claim they gained something from it all. Also, please see the sentence I added for clarity in my previous post, not that it changes your central point at all though.

Top Bottom