• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I've noticed recently that his articles seem to be getting increasingly inarticulate and rambling. He doesn't seem to understand what point he's trying to make or how to convey it.

One he did this past week was something about what the US would be like if there were no guns. It ran around in circles, ended up nowhere and made no point that I could discern.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    . There's that phrase again...

Which one, need?

What's that shirt say? "No one needs an AR-15? Well no one needs a whiny little b****, either, yet here you are!"

poundsand.png

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    [noparse]http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server6100/a9579/products/3897/images/17080/Nobody_needs_an_AR15__99189__93815.1454604340.1280.1280.jpg?c=2[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

DFu4ever

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2016
    Hobart
    ...we also have to make it easier to track and control the most lethal kinds of weapons, even when they are owned by law-abiding folks.

But if they are law-abiding then there is no reason to "track and control" them. And if you ponder the idea of "most lethal" too much, it'll give you a headache.

I've always found the level of intellectual dishonesty from writers like this to be annoying, especially when they propose ideas like "track and control". My question would be...define "control".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But if they are law-abiding then there is no reason to "track and control" them. And if you ponder the idea of "most lethal" too much, it'll give you a headache.

I've always found the level of intellectual dishonesty from writers like this to be annoying, especially when they propose ideas like "track and control". My question would be...define "control".

We refer to him as a Fudd. HIS guns are okay.
    But any other guns, he doesn't approve of and therefore they MUST be illegal.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    I go to his website every so often to skim his articles and usually vomit a little each time. The guy is a joke - a so called firearm expert because he owned a gun shop. I just wish I could meet this blowhard and tell him how worthless he is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I go to his website every so often to skim his articles and usually vomit a little each time. The guy is a joke - a so called firearm expert because he owned a gun shop. I just wish I could meet this blowhard and tell him how worthless he is.

Just like our ol' pal Don of Don's Guns.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom