• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I haven't heard of "Don's Guns" - could you please enlighten me?

Hopefully someone will step in that knows more than me about him.
    Basically, he had jacked up prices, and would give quotes to the media similar to Mike the Gun Guy.

He's quite infamous. Here's an example of one of his commercials:

[video=youtube_share;Vche-CgbI1A]http://youtu.be/Vche-CgbI1A[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    More stupidity.

Latest Massachusetts Dustup Over AR-15s Shows Gun Nation Isn't Ready To Talk Sensibly
    Latest Massachusetts Dustup Over AR-15s Shows Gun Nation Isn’t Ready To Talk Sensibly

Current AR-15 owners (like me) can keep their guns, they can also transfer them to anyone else who can own firearms in Massachusetts, but in terms of the civilian arsenal being increased through the addition of more AR rifles, to all intents and purposes Massachusetts is now AR-rein.

So, as long as he has his, he's okay with it. :xmad:

Now the fact that gun sales are legal commerce, the fact that someone who purchases a gun in a gun shop is, ipso facto, a consumer, the fact that the AG’s office runs a very active operation known as the Department of Consumer Protection, the fact that this means the AG has the authority to promulgate and enforce rules on items that are sold to consumers in Massachusetts, none of these facts mean anything to State Senator Don Humason or his Gun-mob Nation supporters at all.

Wow, trying to say it's just a Consumer Products issue. Kinda reaching there?

Let me break the news to my friends in Gun-mob Nation. There’s a pretty good chance that a certain person will be president next year and I don’t mean Donald Trump. And there’s a good chance that she will send a gun bill to Congress, but being committed to the usual process, she’ll invite input from both sides. So Gun-mob Nation will have a choice — either get a seat at the table or stand around outside.

So, he hopes for Hillary, and hopes for more laws. And we better get with it, OR ELSE.

Top Bottom