• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    It's not that Geraldo represents the other side. I can respect Juan Williams, even though I disagree with him. Geraldo on the other hand has a history of misrepresenting things he has done and places he has been especially in his war correspondent days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How many other "opinion" show anchor's moderate debate's? Other than those other networks, of course.

Are you trying to say Megan's show, which is undeniably biased to the right, is NOT an opinion show? If it's supposed to be a hard news show, then she is doing the same thing for the right what we accuse mainstream media of doing for the left.

Also, I am unaware that only news anchors or reporters for hard news shows are eligible to be asked to moderate a debate. So do you think Sean Hanity is hard news? Should he moderate a debate?

I just watched the Kelly File this evening because I haven't seen it in awhile and I wanted to gage this left wing bimbo myself. On every issue discussed, she took the right leaning position. Every time. Every issue. Enthusiastically. You guys are saying she's left wing. I don't see it.

The only reason I can see why you might want to say she's left wing, is because you're pissed she dared to be critical of Trump. And I don't give a **** about Megan Kelly. I think she's annoyingly sensationalist. But I'm gonna be honest. It's possible to take a conservative position and be critical of Trump. The two are not mutually exclusive. Surely you can see that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I remember in school days watching the first gulf war with my dad on tv with wolf blitzer and Greta. They both sucked back then And still do

Youngin'.

That's kinda different. That's supposed to be hard news. As long as Smith stays away from opinion, I don't mind him. And I certainly don't want FOX to turn into Breitbart.

I watched the first Gulf War in HS school, as my pop was deployed there from Ft Rucker. Bernard Shaw and Wolf Blitzer - CNN was excellent at providing information to worried military families. I think that event earned them their stripes that let them endue for so long.

You guys are gonna get me all nostalgic.

Edited. Blah Blah Blah
    unimportant stuff. Off topic.
    That was when I was on SSN-611.

All the real journalists are gone. Journalists nowadays can't even put a sentence together.

Well, they're just sock monkeys and clothes horses. All they have to do is read the teleprompter.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Exactly, Act. I think the Brits have the right of it when they call the whole breed news readers, not anchors or some such. It is a much more accurate description of their job. Evidence to this effect can be seen in the extraordinary investments of time and resources expended to make their appearance as palatable as possible. If it was about their insight and political acumen no one would care. Do you know of any talking heads at even the affiliate level that look like Albright or Reno (shudder)

Jamil(NHRN), speaking only for myself, the thing about the MK jump that bothers me is where she went. It's like a pro-2A person taking a job at CSGV or Brady to further their career. It smacks of whoring and a lack of core principles. I have seen no evidence that she intends to move NBC to the right or even believes she can. Frankly, the whole things smacks of Anita Hill in that she rode Ailes' rocket as far and as long as she could and then had a problem with sexual harassment years after the fact

I cannot blame her for doing what she feels is best for herself and her family, I can blame her for trying paint the pig of naked ambition to look like something less damning

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I never watch NBC and don't plan to watch her there. Usually watch O'Reilly and she would conveniently come on right after so I'd stick around to see what she had to say.

She's nobody's fool. I really enjoyed the way she destroyed the criminal phony Donna Brazille, showing her for the liar she is. Best I ever saw her take on a liberal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never watch NBC and don't plan to watch her there. Usually watch O'Reilly and she would conveniently come on right after so I'd stick around to see what she had to say.

She's nobody's fool. I really enjoyed the way she destroyed the criminal phony Donna Brazille, showing her for the liar she is. Best I ever saw her take on a liberal.

They might have hired her to pull audience their way.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many never-trumpers are there? Really? Now, there are mostly just people critical of Trump. Never-trumpers are the nutbag leftists protesting. I don't see being critical of the person with the most powerful position in the world as a bad thing. Every day I hope the Trumpers will discover this, and be capable of admitting when Trump does wrong things. I just don't see it happening. But we'll see.
    I don't consider myself to be a hardcore Trumper and I think it's important to keep any politician's foot to the fire, especially at the highest level. Where I take issue is when being critical becomes an obsession like running breathlessly to the keyboard and furiously pecking out any little thing they can find to be critical of.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    maybe she'll clean up NBC

all in all, I couldn't care less what she does

I'll admit I haven't followed this thread so, if this is typical of most INGO threads, I've probably missed some boob jokes, picking at CM, what we're having for dinner, and the like :) but doc's opinion aligns with mine perfectly in this case.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll admit I haven't followed this thread so, if this is typical of most INGO threads, I've probably missed some boob jokes, picking at CM, what we're having for dinner, and the like :) but doc's opinion aligns with mine perfectly in this case.

Close, this thread is sorely missing boob jokes...And you forgot the calls to ban MBills....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Aren't those the same things?

59481628.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't consider myself to be a hardcore Trumper and I think it's important to keep any politician's foot to the fire, especially at the highest level. Where I take issue is when being critical becomes an obsession like running breathlessly to the keyboard and furiously pecking out any little thing they can find to be critical of.
    But who is doing that?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Like Trump Tweets? LOL

Top Bottom