• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    I'll have to talk to wife and figure out whether to bring the kids or get a babysitter, but I would love to come, so count me as a maybe

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I would also recommend a babysitter. But the pizza place is not a bar so no problem bringing the kids. Also INGOers are very friendly and respectful so it will be a safe environment.

Talked to Greg, the manager, today. Looks like we will have a good crowd. He plans to basically shut down the dining room just for our group. Should help speed up the service. He is also going to let a couple of the local merchants know we are coming. So maybe some of the shops will stay open late.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Let's set up a pre-event for dinner

I was thinking the same thing. :-)

I don't have a ton of room on my little range here in Martinsville, but I'd be willing to host if anyone is interested. Pistols in the holler, then back uphill to the deck for a little more than 50 yards for rifles.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was thinking the same thing. :-)

I don't have a ton of room on my little range here in Martinsville, but I'd be willing to host if anyone is interested. Pistols in the holler, then back uphill to the deck for a little more than 50 yards for rifles.

Let me know

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    OK guys and gals I need your help with a big decision. INGO meet and greets are one of few opportunities I have to strap on my version of the "barbeque gun". Basically I leave the ugly, soulless Austrian block at home and carry with class. In the past it has always been the first generation Walther P99 that my wife bought for me as a Christmas present the year I finished graduate school and finally got a real job. But last summer she ordered me my first 1911 as a 15th anniversary surprise. Even had it engraved, so more of a traditional barbeque gun. This gun has never seen a holster.

So which one shall it be? I cleaned both of them up tonight so they are both ready for the drive to Nashville next week.

2013-02-16_20-15-38_590_zps13990c0f.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom