VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Your gonna need more than a 100 year old design gun for that sir. :D

Ouch! Low blow buddy! :laugh: Just hanging that Smith on my belt will both shrink my waistline and make the hair on my bald head start growing again.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That's my GF's birthday! She'll love that. I'm about 20 minutes from Nashville. Do I need a special password to sit with the INGO crowd? I might bring my Gold Cup and NOT coonfinger.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That's my GF's birthday! She'll love that. I'm about 20 minutes from Nashville. Do I need a special password to sit with the INGO crowd? I might bring my Gold Cup and NOT coonfinger.

:dunno: The password is .......

If they are sitting in Big Woods at 8PM next Saturday it is a good bet they are with us. I will give you a hint though. The guy in charge of this whole thing will be the one carrying a holstered pistol. :):

You should come down and meet a lot of really nice people.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    :dunno: The password is .......

If they are sitting in Big Woods at 8PM next Saturday it is a good bet they are with us. I will give you a hint though. The guy in charge of this whole thing will be the one carrying a holstered pistol. :):

You should come down and meet a lot of really nice people.

I just re-read the OP and see it's open just for INGO that night so now I feel dumb. Anyways count me in for 2 people. Looking forward to it!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I just re-read the OP and see it's open just for INGO that night so now I feel dumb. Anyways count me in for 2 people. Looking forward to it!

Well.....we say that......But is any business going to turn away customers? Are we as a group going to deny non-INGOers from introducing ourselves? When I talked to one of the owners his response was that in light of recent events we need to do something positive for responsible gun owners. Last year we filled the place up. This year we will fill the place up. The restaurant is going to try to reserve all of the tables for our group. We will eat and we will share camaraderie. Everyone is welcome, especially the non-gun owning public. ;)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Not gonna make this one. Just brought the baby home (less than an hour ago!) From the hospital. Probably too soon to have him in such a crowd.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Last time we filled the place to the limit... If you see someone, they are from INGO or related to someone who is! :laugh:

P.S. I'll be wearing a shirt with my avatar on it, I suggest everyone else do the same so we know who you are :D

I don't have a shirt with my avatar on it.

I have one with your avatar, but if I wear that one, I might be mistaken for you and get targeted by EPD. :laugh::laugh:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I am in just don't know if Mrs. Chickenman is coming or if Schafe will be with me. C ya all next week.
    Count me in. I have yet to negotiate it w/ Mrs. schafe,however.
    Wanna flip for driving duties? If you loose, there'll be no chance of banging your noggin on my Jeep tailgate, so it's a win either way! :):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Not gonna make this one. Just brought the baby home (less than an hour ago!) From the hospital. Probably too soon to have him in such a crowd.

That is wonderful news. Congratulations on a new baby boy. Not too early to start buying him guns.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That is wonderful news. Congratulations on a new baby boy. Not too early to start buying him guns.

Thanks!!

And I bought a used Crickett last week! I'll teach #1 first...but it'll still be a few years. She turns 2 on Friday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom