Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am seriously considering loading my Walther P99 with Zombie Max and OC. It is my special occasion gun. No gun fondling shall apply! That is rebellious as I get.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    If you guys get out there before close, check out the Men's Toy Shop just a few doors down from the Big Woods Pizza place. It is a cool shop with Surefire stuff, good knives like Zero Tolerance, Maxpedition, ammo, etc. I don't know if Mike the owner knows your coming but I'm going to try to email him and let him know. I can't make it down there tomorrow, drink a Busted Knuckles for me (I love that beer)!

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It is not a very big place though.

If we have to share seats I'm not coming! :gheyhi:

Also, I've been looking around for an edc flashlight that can be used defensively. If anyone owns a flashlight (or flashlights) that fits that description I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to handle it tomorrow night. Pretty please? :)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    If we have to share seats I'm not coming! :gheyhi:

Also, I've been looking around for an edc flashlight that can be used defensively. If anyone owns a flashlight (or flashlights) that fits that description I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to handle it tomorrow night. Pretty please? :)

I have a flashlight for sale if you have money

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If you guys get out there before close, check out the Men's Toy Shop just a few doors down from the Big Woods Pizza place. It is a cool shop with Surefire stuff, good knives like Zero Tolerance, Maxpedition, ammo, etc. I don't know if Mike the owner knows your coming but I'm going to try to email him and let him know. I can't make it down there tomorrow, drink a Busted Knuckles for me (I love that beer)!

Cool! Didn't know there was a shop like that in Nashville. Might have to check it out if they are open.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

VERT and I should be able to hook you up. :yesway:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    He said "EDC flashlight to use defensively", not "baseball bat that can also fry an egg".

:laugh:

:lol2: Caleb, bring your light along. Never know if somebody decides to fly in we might need it to illuminate a runway or something. :):

My wife and I both carry a lights made by SureFire.

Gun Fondling = Party Foul
    Shine Lights in Others Eyes = :yesway:

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Will have to check that out. I'm in need of a new knife. I'll also have my EDC light with me.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Will have to check that out. I'm in need of a new knife. I'll also have my EDC light with me.
    I forgot to mention they are a tobacco shop too with cigars and pipe tobacco.
    FWIW, my original review of the place is here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/local_gun_shops/182836-mens_toy_shop_in_nashville.html

I was just so happy to find a place like that after being through a lot of girly shops with my wife! Bigs Woods is good stuff too. Those places make it worthwhile to me to go and spend "quality time" with the wife :D

tsob42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Nashville, IN
    Hello, Tim here. I am one of the owners and Brewer at Big Woods. It's a little cold in Brown County but only a dusting of snow so it shouldn't be a problem getting into town.

The Pizza Dining room can seat a few over 60 people, so we should be good to go. As for Brewery tours, it's not a huge place to it should be no problem to show anyone interested around. I'll be around as will my parents who are in town for the weekend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Update:

I should still be able to attend.

It depends on what the doctor tells my wife if she can attend or not!

Don't know if I want to strap on the stainless hog leg or go with the plastic fantastic. hehe

-J-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom