• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Consulted with my roommate last night. Got the "sure, we can go, sounds like fun".

So... Add in another +2 and 1/3 for us.

IF IF IF this will put the number over capacity, let me know. I know I'm late to firm this up and if there's not room, I'll gracefully bow out!

-J-

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Consulted with my roommate last night. Got the "sure, we can go, sounds like fun".

IF IF IF this will put the number over capacity, let me know. I know I'm late to firm this up and if there's not room, I'll gracefully bow out!

-J-

Nuh uh, you ain't getting off that easy! :p

I'll see you at the meet!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

-J-

I will stand outside if need be. The more friendly, armed, responsible people in one place together is great. Events like this show others that gun owners are organized and good for business. I suggest that we keep moving get together like this to different towns.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I will stand outside if need be. The more friendly, armed, responsible people in one place together is great. Events like this show others that gun owners are organized and good for business. I suggest that we keep moving get together like this to different towns.

Guess that leaves me out!

Hey, if you don't want me to come, just say so... :laugh:

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus

I agree with this. It would be nice to be able to move from town to town with meetings.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ever since I saw this thread come up, I've been thinking it would be a great chance to meet up with everybody. Put me down as a "maybe", but I think we're going to have some family stuff that'll interfere.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Can't wait to see you guys, just purchased my kimber let alone a 1911. Didn't find any good leather holsters for my kimber, so got a cheap IWB reinforced nylon holsters...the gun digs into my sides...

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Can't wait to see you guys, just purchased my kimber let alone a 1911. Didn't find any good leather holsters for my kimber, so got a cheap IWB reinforced nylon holsters...the gun digs into my sides...

I'm going to have to ask you to carry another weapon to this meet and eat... You know, so I can fondle your kimber during dinner :D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    VERT - I can't believe I missed this thread until just now.

Sounds like a good group going. Unfortunately Mrs. jblomenberg16 and I have other plans, but I'm definitely looking forward to the AAR!

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm going to have to ask you to carry another weapon to this meet and eat... You know, so I can fondle your kimber during dinner :D

I don't think you'd want to fondle my kimber, he'll bite! Plus I don't think anybody would appreciate me bringing my Remington 870...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    gunfoldling.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom