• Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Had a good time, nice meeting some new faces and seeing some familiar ones. The food was awesome, best calzone I have ever had. I will definitely be going back.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I only got one good picture on my iPhone, however my wife got others on her camera...

1772888d.jpg

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    My wife and I had a terrific time tonight. It was great to be able meet all of you. Really looking forward to the next get together.

A sincere thanks to Vert for getting the Meet & Eat together, and also a big thanks to Tim & Jeff for hosting us...Big Woods is hard to beat! And thanks TF for bringing the T-shirts...love em!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Another awesome part? GoingGrayFast played recruiter to a table of regular patrons who were in the restaurant before we got there. They actually were pleased when all the guys and gals started showing up carrying and were very interested in why we were there.

They agreed that Big Woods was the safest place in Nashville tonight!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Had a great time tonight! :yesway:

Pizza was good, but I think the hit at our table was the pulled pork nachos!!! :)

I think this may have been the largest INGO Meet and Greet ever. My thanks to VERT for his organizational skills!

Also a tip of the hat to Titanium Frost for making the long trip from Evansville to dine with us.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Another awesome part? GoingGrayFast played recruiter to a table of regular patrons who were in the restaurant before we got there. They actually were pleased when all the guys and gals started showing up carrying and were very interested in why we were there.

They agreed that Big Woods was the safest place in Nashville tonight!

Yes, hats off the GoingGreyFast for breaking the ice. Mrs. VERT and I were able to talk to this group for a bit. The ladies had a lot of questions for Mrs. VERT about the Walther that she was carrying. Ladies at the table said they wanted to learn to shoot and the guys thought that would be great. Told them about our NRA basic pistol class next month.

Be great to get a table full of converts :rockwoot:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    :wow: what a great get together :woot:
    INGO has some of the coolest folks I've ever had to pleasure and honor to associate with.

You Rock!!

Vert, Thank You for setting this up.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    We definitely have to have another event there. The owner was awesome and the hospitality was great, felt like home. Thanks to Vert for setting it up!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    We definitely have to have another event there. The owner was awesome and the hospitality was great, felt like home. Thanks to Vert for setting it up!

Yeah, a little background. Jeff, the guy who kept asking the trivia questions for T-shirts, was a helicopter pilot in the military. Wouldn't guess that would you? So he did indeed fly gunships. Tim, the brewer, and his parents are competitive blackpowder shooters. They are NRA instructors and spend time helping organizations such as the boyscouts. As a matter of fact Tim is an Eagle scout. They all had a good time and told me that we are welcome back. I think we can actually get a few more people in there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was told that guns in general and openly carried ones in particular would immediately cause widespread panic and killing sprees. That must have happened after I left. Now I'm confused. There must have been no five year old girls there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom