• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just got off the phone with Tim. He is supposed to meet with Chris, the Restaraunt Manager tonight to finalize plans.

We discussed drinks. There should be plenty there besides beer. They can work around people who may not be eating the buffet. All are welcome.

If you can not eat what is on the buffet please let me know.

Tim will be discussing gratuity with Chris. I don't want any disappointed people.

Door Prizes. Yes there will be door prizes. Tim will be offering a free night at the Allison House plus some Big Woods Swag. I told them I would offer a free pistol class through my identity, Civic Responsibility & Safety. Lovemywoods mentioned maybe having somthing as well.

This might be the biggest INGO gathering to date in South East Indiana. Look out NWI INGO!

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Got a text late last night. Chris said no root beer there. Last week Tim mentioned needing the equipment to pour the stuff and that he would plan to do that. I know they were going to meet. So there may or mat not be root beer, I would assume that depends on their ability to move the drink and tap. Tim did tell me they cant run it through the beer taps

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Golf Ball Launcher for AR-15: Pass Along at the Big Woods Meet

I have a Golf Ball Launcher that I would like to pass along to another INGO member to enjoy for awhile. The launcher fits on the end of an AR-15 barrel replacing the flash suppressor. Blank rounds provide the bang to send the golf ball flying. (Even at high angles, the ball went over 200 yards! :))

A brief history: INGO member Yukon227 gave this kit to me many months ago. His instructions were to give it to another INGO member after I was done with it. When they have had their fun, they could again pass it to another INGO member and so on.

I am bringing the kit to the Big Woods Meet and Eat on February 22nd. There will be a jar and tickets available. Anyone who would like the launcher, .223 blanks, and golf balls can get a ticket, put half in the jar and keep the other half. After dinner, a ticket will be drawn and that person gets the launcher kit.

This is what is being given away at the Meet and Eat.
    282nwyc.jpg

The launcher in use.
    (Full thread is at: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rt-halloween-shoot-few-ingoers-pics-vids.html)
    02a3aae1.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom