• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think that due to seating arrangements - we may very well bring the boosters + folding chairs for our two little ones?

Vert - I know you said there's a cash register there. What about a card reader? Any idea? I'd hate for anyone to get caught without appropriate means to pay...

And know if we'll be able to order from the full menu? Or will this just be a pizza buffet-type thing since it's a few miles from the kitchen?

-J-

Cash register looked like a modern computer with card reader. I will be bringing plenty of cash. I would recommend that but my understanding is they can swipe cards. They may actually prefer that.

No kitchen on site. Hence the buffet. Basically they have to bring in the food a drinks.

Good call on boasted chairs. I dud not see any of those there.

The bathrooms are nice a sh of be wife and kid friendly.

The place is neat but not super fancy. Parking may be crowded. I will plan to get there early in case we need to direct.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    The last two M&Gs were held at the pizza shop. They were both packed as you know. This one is going to be at their new production brewery about 1.5 miles north of there on Hwy 135.
    From the address posted up thread it appears to be the old bowling alley next to the motel on the left as your are leaving town. Looks like there should be more parking and room.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ...From the address posted up thread it appears to be the old bowling alley next to the motel on the left as your are leaving town. Looks like there should be more parking and room.

I actually bowled in that building. That was a loonngggg time ago. And I historicated there (actually, my mom did) when it was the Historical Society. I wish I could make this event just to see it as a brewery.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yep the old bowling alley and historical society. Where the lanes would have been are big steel tanks.

I have got two PMs about dietary restrictions. Please let me know if there is a problem. If nothing else I will run to the restaurant and pick up food off the menu. There is no kitchen at this location as it is not a restaurant.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know - did the same thing for almost two years before it happened... So I'm not 100% sure whether they're linked or if it's purely coincidence...

Good point. Two data points may not lead to a statistically sound conclusion...more testing may be in order.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I may actually be able to attend! While it would normally be a significant drive from Fort Wayne on its own, it would appear that I have some Libertarian Party business in Indy and it is only an hours drive south, so...

I hope to make this.

Regards,

Doug

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To All,

I may actually be able to attend! While it would normally be a significant drive from Fort Wayne on its own, it would appear that I have some Libertarian Party business in Indy and it is only an hours drive south, so...

I hope to make this.

Regards,

Doug

Not seen you FTF since the M&E in greenwood last year. Look forward to seeing you.

Top Bottom