• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    • Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
    • Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 8 mph.

It is looking promising, might be a cold ride home though...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Planned on coming - mother was going to watch my son. She just found out today that her sister is in the hospital and her sister's daughter [niece] is in the ICU in a coma [overdosed on pills, they don't think she's going to make it].

I have your number Nate and I will call you tomorrow if we're not going to be able to make it up - family first obviously. I just won't know until tomorrow afternoon but I still plan on trying to make it if possible. Just depends on how my mom feels.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Planned on coming - mother was going to watch my son. She just found out today that her sister is in the hospital and her sister's daughter [niece] is in the ICU in a coma [overdosed on pills, they don't think she's going to make it].

I have your number Nate and I will call you tomorrow if we're not going to be able to make it up - family first obviously. I just won't know until tomorrow afternoon but I still plan on trying to make it if possible. Just depends on how my mom feels.

Sadness in this. Sorry to hear and hope all do well.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Back again with an update.

First off Mike I am sorry to hear about your family.

Talked to Chris for quite a while today. There will be 5 gallons of rootbeer that Tim is making up for people. No problem with people coming and not eating. Chris will bring up some gluten free cheese pizza for those who might have an allergy. Menu will be their signature pizzas, drinks, breadsticks vegan and pulled pork nachos. We will setup a table for people to sign in and get a name tag. You can pay for your meal and purchase beer tickets at that time. They can accept credit cards by using an ipad and scanner. The bar will be cash or the before mentioned beer ticket. Chris will bring some tickets for the door prizes. I want people to sign up for the prizes they want, if you are not interested let somebody who wants that particular prize have a better chance. Chris will be running back and forth to the kitchen if people need something.

We did discuss gratuity. We were not sure how to handle that since it is a buffet but they will need some staff present. Plus this is the very first group they have hosted like this, the others being parties were the employer paid upfront. Gratuity can be made when you pay for the meal which is not customary obviously but easy. I suggested tip jars at the entrance and bar. It is my belief that INGO will take care of the young people who might be helping.

Chris says people should feel free to wander around and look. I declined music since I am sure people will be visiting.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It's not even 9am and I'm hungry for pizza already.

Got enough cake ordered for 92 people, so some of you will have to have 2nds. :):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Back again with an update.

First off Mike I am sorry to hear about your family.

Talked to Chris for quite a while today. There will be 5 gallons of rootbeer that Tim is making up for people. No problem with people coming and not eating. Chris will bring up some gluten free cheese pizza for those who might have an allergy. Menu will be their signature pizzas, drinks, breadsticks vegan and pulled pork nachos. We will setup a table for people to sign in and get a name tag. You can pay for your meal and purchase beer tickets at that time. They can accept credit cards by using an ipad and scanner. The bar will be cash or the before mentioned beer ticket. Chris will bring some tickets for the door prizes. I want people to sign up for the prizes they want, if you are not interested let somebody who wants that particular prize have a better chance. Chris will be running back and forth to the kitchen if people need something.

We did discuss gratuity. We were not sure how to handle that since it is a buffet but they will need some staff present. Plus this is the very first group they have hosted like this, the others being parties were the employer paid upfront. Gratuity can be made when you pay for the meal which is not customary obviously but easy. I suggested tip jars at the entrance and bar. It is my belief that INGO will take care of the young people who might be helping.

Chris says people should feel free to wander around and look. I declined music since I am sure people will be visiting.

cash or credit?

Either one, it sounds like to me

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom