• jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Me too. Epic is most cool.
    I think cabin fever has everyone chomping at the bit to get out. What better place to be. No A$$hats allowed.......:)

Aww, man...

asshat.jpg

I was going to bring my friend!

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Put me down as a maybe (+1), for now. I have to make sure I/we can work it in. Will update later today with confirmation.

Really looking forward to meeting you guys!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I will try to remember name tags. Itry to keep a box of those around for classes.

Edit: Do not worry about seating space. I count tables and chairs for 50. There are also some benches and I am sure people will be wandering around. The room will be big enough for everyone that wants to attend.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Wow if everbody actually shows up this might be an event big enough to rival some of the stuff the NWI group hosts. Go South Central Indiana.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Looks like I won't be able to bring the Mrs. then.

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!
    raystevens01.jpg

Did I say YOUR gun? :dunno:

OK, well maybe... Whatcha got? ;)

You Sir, are incorrigible! :):

Now that that fact is established (or rather confirmed), If I can find some proper gunleather, I'd love to be toting my newest addition, the S&W 686, in all its stainless steel badassedness. Barring that, I suppose I wont be shunned for OCing the trusty 1911.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :):
    Now that that fact is established (or rather confirmed), If I can find some proper gunleather, I'd love to be toting my newest addition, the S&W 686, in all its stainless steel badassedness. Barring that, I suppose I wont be shunned for OCing the trusty 1911.

I just don't know what to carry. INGO get togethers scream 1911 or nice revolvers. Even better is a BBQ gun. Maybe we should start a poll.

I have a soft spot for my old Walther P99. It was my first new handgun and a gift from my wife the year I finished grad school. It doesnt get to come out of the safe very often.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I may break out my super RedHawk Alaskan, it carries very well for what it is, and it looks FABULOUS! I'll have to dig out my Galco holster, it's almost as awesome as the Ruger.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I just don't know what to carry. INGO get togethers scream 1911 or nice revolvers. Even better is a BBQ gun. Maybe we should start a poll.

I have a soft spot for my old Walther P99. It was my first new handgun and a gift from my wife the year I finished grad school. It doesnt get to come out of the safe very often.

Well, my problem has been solved. Since I don't really have time to shop, I hit up Amazon Prime and have a Galco tan leather high rise, two more speedloaders, and a belt pouch on the way. Now I can sport the shiny wheel gun and have the added benefit of having something to bee-atch about in the "Amazon is taxing us to death" thread. :lmfao:

Top Bottom