• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Needmorammo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Columbus
    Got that right. I like to keep mine happy. When you have a wife that calls you and says " hey I stopped in at ------ And they have 9 mm in stock should I get some? I say yes, and she shows up with 8 boxes. YOU KEEP HER HAPPY!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    VERT:

Can you contact Tim to be sure it's OK with esrice bringing a cake for the Feb birthdays?

It's not gonna be one that he'll jump out of. This time. (At least I don't think so. Last time got a little....messy)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    VERT:

Can you contact Tim to be sure it's OK with esrice bringing a cake for the Feb birthdays?

It's not gonna be one that he'll jump out of. This time. (At least I don't think so. Last time got a little....messy)

Knowing Tim as well as I do, the only thing that would upset him about bringing cake to a party would be if you did not let him have a piece. Bringing a 6 pack of Miller might get them in trouble with the excise police and stopping at Papa Johns on the way in would be just plain silly. I think we will be safe with cake.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Got that right. I like to keep mine happy. When you have a wife that calls you and says " hey I stopped in at ------ And they have 9 mm in stock should I get some? I say yes, and she shows up with 8 boxes. YOU KEEP HER HAPPY!

Just kidding man...my wife and I are usually on the same page, I already know my wife is for this meet & greet + some beer...heck, she'll probably even try to talk me into a growler.

(PS: She doesn't drink, just me)

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm excited about this. I had some beer and pizza at Big Woods last time I was in Nashville. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Top Bottom