• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Dropped Tim a text. He brought me some pre production bottle beer last year. I think they were larger bottles. I assume they have kegs up at the brewery. Maybe not. I will see about driving up to Nashville before the 22nd since I have not been to this place. My understanding this is not a restaurant so I am not sure how the whole thing will be setup or if it is common for them to host groups like this.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Confirmation:

In for two adults, one kid who will eat a bit, and one hugemongous one year old.

Again: anyone have a line on cake?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    OK folks:

With so many Feb Birthdays spread amongst the attendees...

If it can be worked out - would there be interest in a big birthday cake? Perhaps at minimal cost - like $1/piece or something???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK folks:

With so many Feb Birthdays spread amongst the attendees...

If it can be worked out - would there be interest in a big birthday cake? Perhaps at minimal cost - like $1/piece or something???

That is my wonderful wifes "B" day. I am in for whatever cost is involved that we can split up.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    An attendee list has been added to the top post.
    If your situation changes (numbers, can attend for sure, can't attend, etc.) just post in the thread and the list will be updated.

Thanks!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well crud, guess I should pay better attention. I'd love to go, but didn't realize how late it would be. I'm an early to bed, early to rise type, so that won't work me, especially with the hour+ drive. Hope everyone has a great time and look forward to the pictures!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Dropped Tim a text. He brought me some pre production bottle beer last year. I think they were larger bottles. I assume they have kegs up at the brewery. Maybe not. I will see about driving up to Nashville before the 22nd since I have not been to this place. My understanding this is not a restaurant so I am not sure how the whole thing will be setup or if it is common for them to host groups like this.

Ok back again. Finally got hold of Tim. Told him we were planning to go up to Quaff On. He thought the buffet idea was pretty cool. So I guess that answers the question of if they do this type of thing for groups very often, answer seems to be NO. They do have beer on tap at the brewery. The normal size glass is a pint. The regular price of a beer at the restaurant is $4.95/pint. So when Chris told me $5 I assume that is to keep the need for change to a minimum. Tim says they keep bottled beer there for off site sales. Tim did not know what is on tap right now, they hired some experienced brewer to run this facility. He told me he has the keys and I can go check it out.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Tim says that some of the beers are served in a special 11-12 oz glass. Apparently the high alcohol beer is served a special way. They also do what is called flights. Those are 5 oz glasses with different types of beer.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom