• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The DA said, "If race played a part...", so yes, race would have been adequate. If they go the direction of gender they can get the same results. I get the feeling that they will take what they can get and go with it (that's what DA's do).

For those who were up in arms when this looked racial, I hope you are still up in arms.
    For those who will now get up in arms because it looks homophobic, welcome to the party. You should've been in arms before.

Why?

Because no one deserves what this person took.

And no one should sleep well if they stood by and watched.

Techres

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    For those who were up in arms when this looked racial, I hope you are still up in arms.
    For those who will now get up in arms because it looks homophobic, welcome to the party. You should've been in arms before.

Why?

Because no one deserves what this person took.

And no one should sleep well if they stood by and watched.

THIS is a very very good point. It doesn't matter what race anyone in the video is. It doesn't matter what sexual orientation anyone in the video is. NO one deserves to be treated like THAT. I have a VERY good friend that is homosexual, and another that is a lesbian. I work with a lesbian. Try to jump either one of them for who they choose to love while I'm around. :xmad:

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Obviously this was disgusting, but I have a question? Would it have been stepping over the line to just unholster your firearm in this situation and then tell the girls to leave her alone? I would of probably just got in the way of these girls maybe absorbed some of the blows, knowing if it came down to it I was armed. But would of bought time if nothing else until the police arrived to resolve the situation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ironic, I thought the Brits had tough gun control laws.

Yeah, the bad guy made a call to have a gun brought and told the man he would be dead soon. They chased him down, beat him, laughed at his begging for his life and shot him.

And he had no chance because:

1. He stood alone, just like we all do.
    2. He stood unarmed, just like we all could if we do not protect our rights and future.

England: There, but for the grace of God, go all of us...

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I am given to understand that she was transgendered, and that this occurred in the Baltimore area.

Btw, McDonald's contact:

1-800-244-6227
    7 days a week
    7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST

I have let them know I am not eating there again, and that I am holding coporate responsible for the actions of this crew, whether or not it was a franchise.

Josh

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I haven't eaten at Mc Donald's is 3 years. Besides killing us with their crap food I now have another anti McD's platform based upon selection of management.

To those that stood by and told these animals to leave because the police were coming -- I hope you die a slow painful death sooner rather than later.

We need a population culling in the worst of ways.

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    My weapon would have been unholster in a second. I believe this would have justified whatever force necessary to stop those girls. Sickens me that anyone (let alone a room full of people) could not only watch, but enjoy it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I haven't eaten at Mc Donald's is 3 years. Besides killing us with their crap food I now have another anti McD's platform based upon selection of management.

To those that stood by and told these animals to leave because the police were coming -- I hope you die a slow painful death sooner rather than later.

We need a population culling in the worst of ways.

YES! YES! YES! YES! We sure do! :yesway::yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    White people beat up black people every day. Black people beat up white people every day.

White people beat up white people every day. Black people beat up black people every day...

What's your point?

People need to start videotaping/posting videos of groups of white people beating the crap out of (usually) 1 single defenseless person, just to even the score a bit...

I don't go looking for videos of people getting "jumped," but I usually watch them when they are posted on here. I've lost track of how many I have seen and they have all seem to have a very common theme.

(***Awaits video of the crook who got beat on by a group of cops after he was down...I know it's coming based on my request)

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    People need to start videotaping/posting videos of groups of white people beating the crap out of (usually) 1 single defenseless person, just to even the score a bit...

I don't go looking for videos of people getting "jumped," but I usually watch them when they are posted on here. I've lost track of how many I have seen and they have all seem to have a very common theme.

(***Awaits video of the crook who got beat on by a group of cops after he was down...I know it's coming based on my request)

I don't look for them either, as soon as one makes the headline of the Drudge Report, I'll post it. The thing I found "different" about this video was the complicity of most of the staff in the incident and the old woman helping and the seizure.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    It sucks that this is what we have become. That we (generalized public) allow this to happen. That we accept it as normal. That we don't punish strict enough. If criminals want to be criminals, then let them pay the consequences. If they have to fear the system for everyone else to be safe, then so be it. Capital punishment? I welcome it.

Top Bottom