• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Most people like a good catfight, but this was plain evil. How many times did those skanks have to kick the crap out of the one girl? Even if she had somehow instigated things, they had obviously beaten their point across.

barber613

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Kokomo
    If a couple white girls were beating the hell out of a black girl, race would be the first thing brought up. There is clearly a double standard when race comes into play.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Prosecutor has announced they are looking into hate crimes on this one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Prosecutor has announced they are looking into hate crimes on this one.

So what is the update on the OP story?
    Where did it happen? City/State (I know it's a McDs)
    Why did it happen? Prior words said by the 2 girls?
    Gang related?
    Who was filming it?
    OP you sort of leave us hanging with a lot of wanted info. :)

As for the other video about McDs and the car running people over.
    WOW! Guess we should petition congress to BAN cars. Those things are deadly!!!

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    If a couple white girls were beating the hell out of a black girl, race would be the first thing brought up. There is clearly a double standard when race comes into play.
    White people beat up black people every day. Black people beat up white people every day.

White people beat up white people every day. Black people beat up black people every day...

What's your point?

I'm trying to stay out of this thread
    Why?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    This enrages me so much, the thug culture white black or mexican really needs to go. I fear for my family around these types.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    To be clear, Race played NO PART in my comments, I could care less what race anyone in the video was/is. furthermore, in defense of an innocent's life, I would have no problem pulling the trigger.

As to the pistol whipping part of my last comment, it was out of line, I admit. I was very upset concerning the content of the video, and the complete lack of simple human respect from the "men" in the video. Also, my definition of innocent may be different then some of yours... to me anyone who is being beaten TO DEATH by multiple assailants is innocent PERIOD.

Since I only briefly skimmed the post that resulted in a ban, I do not know what all was stated... I could get the gist that "someone wasn't thinking very rationally while posting, and forgot their manners/filters.

My post was NOT about chest-pounding bravado, it was about the desire to protect those not able to protect themselves! I would hope if one of the members of this forum were too one day witness one of my daughter's being viciously beaten, they would have the respect/sense to intervene and protect her!!!! Otherwise what are we doing here? I can tell you I would intervene on behalf of your daughter/wife/son.

honestly seeing all the negativity concerning the responses to this thread sadden me. I had hoped that this was a community of people that would protect each other, and each others families; I'm beginning to wonder if that is not the case. :(

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Transgender/transexual/transvestite kinda confusing and I really don't care to be enlightened; but the victim of the beatdown was apparently a trans-something. Personally, I believe you came into the world playing for a certain team and you are to leave playing on the same team. My feelings are my own, but they don't change the fact that he/she was in need of assistance and if I was there, the old lady would have been my back-up.

Read the story here: Baltimore County McDonald's beating video goes viral - baltimoresun.com

ETA: Got scooped by 2 minutes!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom