• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    If his style is the same as it’s been in the past, it’s a constant repetitive loop of the same things over and over again. I remember when he was just starting out and subbing for Rush back in the day. I couldn’t stand him then and would actually skip the days I knew he was going to be in Rush’s chair.
    i can't say his style is my cup of tea but....if you think he's bad. try the competion Communist Nat'l News or msnbc. he's pretty good by comparison.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I don't really see what the "one member no-confidence" measure is going to accomplish. As soon as it goes to a vote, you're back to the same math that we just lost on. It would take 5 flips to actually unseat the Speaker. Which means he can give the shaft to "up to" 4 members and still retain his position.

So he flips-off Boebert, Gaetz, and 2 others, tells them to F-off...then bribes everyone else and maintains the gavel. They can register "no-confidence" votes until they're blue in the face, but they still need 5 to seal the deal.
    5 if everyone is there that day.

Actually, I think 6.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dan Bongino lambasts the "whiners and criers" that were "moaning and wetting their diapers" saying things like "oh my gosh it's chaos and a clown show" He tells them that they should just shut their piehole. This is how a Constitutional Republic should work. It was a truly magnificent smackdown, and one that should also be directed at a majority of his Fox news and opinion collogues. (Hello Sean Hannity) and others.

As an added bonus toward the end he takes Rep. Dan Crenshaw to task for calling fellow Republicans "terrorists and enemies" He also takes Rep. Don Bacon from Neb. to task for suggesting that maybe they should just try to work with the Democrats to get the needed votes. It's worth a watch.

Last edited:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Well,
    Dan Bongino lambasts the "whiners and criers" that were "moaning and wetting their diapers" saying things like "oh my gosh it's chaos and a clown show" He tells them that they should just shut their piehole. This is how a Constitutional Republic should work. It was a truly magnificent smackdown, and one that should also be directed at a majority of his Fox news and opinion collogues. (Hello Sean Hannity) and others.

As an added bonus toward the end he takes Rep. Dan Crenshaw to task for calling fellow Republicans "terrorists and enemies" He also takes Rep. Don Bacon from Neb. to task for suggesting that maybe they should just try to work with the Democrats to get the needed votes. It's worth a watch.

I never watch videos, but that is good stuff right there.

Reactions: KG1

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    “Chief among those responsible for forging a compromise was Trump, according to several GOP members of Congress and a source familiar with the conversations.”

”Another source familiar with the matter indicated that Trump had been engaged in the process since early December, making phone calls throughout the month to whip votes and consolidate support behind McCarthy. These calls were not mere one-offs but included ongoing correspondences with many different lawmakers.

Trump’s involvement persisted throughout this week, including in talks last night and this morning ahead of the crucial breakthrough for McCarthy, according to the source.”

I don't get Trump's support for McCarthy at all.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Better be careful. Hannity has said before that he has been practicing MMA and Ju Jitsu.

o-rly.gif

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Doubtful. He has the #1 radio show in the country and it's by a good margin.

I don't know what his TV numbers are but he's near the top if not #1.

ETA:
    “Fox News, once again, dominated the cable news rankings in 2022. This time, however, it was The Five, not Tucker Carlson Tonight, which averaged the largest total audience on cable news with 3.42 million viewers at 5 p.m. The Five’s first place finish in 2022 marks the first time a non-primetime program was the most-watched show for a calendar year in cable news history.”

“Tucker Carlson Tonight ranked No. 2 in total viewers in 2022 (3.3 million), ahead of third-place Jesse Watters Primetime (2.86 million), the network’s newest offering. Hannity, meanwhile, dropped to No. 4 in total viewers, averaging 2.81 million in 2022. Hannity had been the the most-watched show on cable news from 2017-2020.”

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Doubtful. He has the #1 radio show in the country and it's by a good margin.

I don't know what his TV numbers are but he's near the top if not #1.

ETA:
    When you put a high school track runner up against 4 paraplegics you can call the track runner number 1, but it doesn’t mean much

Top Bottom