• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Technically trump conceded … but hey you still want to keep slinging the insults. ****ing have at it. Might as well call me a baby killer, groomer, fudd, butter and whatever else you can at this point because I give no ****s. None. ****s all gone. **** it, I know what I believe, what I stand for and that is what matters. ****wad internet commandos don’t mean ****. Less than ****. Like 10 negative ****s.

Edit: and why the **** does everything have to be a ****ing political debate with only two ****ing sides? How the **** did we end up with a black and white ****ing world view? Why the **** must everything be a ****ing confrontation? Jesus h Christ what the ****ing ****?
    Maybe try decaf. You're reading into it too much.
    If you want to believe the BS the MSM and .gov wants to feed you, that's fine.
    They like for people to believe their nonsense, and convenient BS.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe try decaf. You're reading into it too much.
    If you want to believe the BS the MSM and .gov wants to feed you, that's fine.
    They like for people to believe their nonsense, and convenient BS.
    and you're believing every crack pot conspiracy there is with no critical thinkin on your own. Now what?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    and you're believing every crack pot conspiracy there is with no critical thinkin on your own. Now what?
    You have NO idea what I think, or believe, but it sure as hell isn't the power line BS.

If only some of those conspiracy theories in recent years were proven true. Oh...wait!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    So, you are one of those? You know, the people that believe their BS stories.
    It's pretty convenient when lined up with everything else. It was all by design... period.
    You can also count me in as "one of those" who aren't donning the foil hat on this one.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Sure. Since we apparently have to have “sudes” On everything now. Label me bower the **** you want to label me. I quit giving any ****s what anyone but my wife thinks about me, and that goes for internet tough guys that think they are the only ****ers that know anything.

The reality is, their infrastructure doesn’t handle high winds and drought well. We were on the big island in December when two tropical storms were converging on the islands and it was bad. Roads closed for days, power out, floods etc. it’s just a little different on how they approach things. Rather than some crazy ****ing grand conspiracy that rich people caused a drought then lit the place on fire to steal the land and snatch children is just too ****ing stupid and convoluted to even consider. Oceans razor … the simplest explanation is likely the most accurate.

But **** it. You want to demonize me, make “sides” and believe idiotic ******** like that I am not gonna stop you. But I will point and laugh at you dumb *** when you try to drag me into it.
    So you are saying democratic leadership doesn’t know how to do their jobs?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You have NO idea what I think, or believe, but it sure as hell isn't the power line BS.

If only some of those conspiracy theories in recent years were proven true. Oh...wait!
    I mean it's not like we don't have video evidence of exactly that happening. Oh... wait.

Seriously man. Get off your high horse, you don't have the answer to everything even if you think you do. I have as much, if not MORE reason to distrust local gov but I have also been on that island, in that town and I can easily believe that hurricane winds will knock down their power lines.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I mean it's not like we don't have video evidence of exactly that happening. Oh... wait.

Seriously man. Get off your high horse, you don't have the answer to everything even if you think you do. I have as much, if not MORE reason to distrust local gov but I have also been on that island, in that town and I can easily believe that hurricane winds will knock down their power lines.
    Well... that settles it then; call off the investigations. You have it all figured out, since you've been to THAT island and in THAT town.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yeah that's a little too tinfoil hat for me. Looks like the fires were most likely started by downed power lines sparking on the ground setting the brush on fire. Lines knocked down by teh high winds from the passing hurricane, which then turned the fire into a mini version of Dresden from 1944.

With that said, I firmly believe they will capitalize on this misfortune for themselves without a doubt.
    214918.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here's a Conspiracy:
    The missing kids have been trafficked, nobody will be looking for them if they think they are ash.

giphy.webp

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Pretty good breakdown here if anyone cares to read it.

IN MAUI, ‘WE’RE THE GOVERNMENT AND WE’RE HERE TO HELP’ WAS AS TERRIFYING AND TRAGIC AS EVER​

Sharts pretty much describes everyone involved!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So you are saying democratic leadership doesn’t know how to do their jobs?
    Never has. But then you also have the local's and their Ohana mindset. It's not just a democrat led state doing dumb ****. IT's also a cultural thing to do dumb ****.
    Bugzilla vs Bobzilla. I must have missed that one when I was a kid. Do we have a Mecha-Bobzilla? Where's Rodan?

:):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Technically trump conceded … but hey you still want to keep slinging the insults. ****ing have at it. Might as well call me a baby killer, groomer, fudd, butter and whatever else you can at this point because I give no ****s. None. ****s all gone. **** it, I know what I believe, what I stand for and that is what matters. ****wad internet commandos don’t mean ****. Less than ****. Like 10 negative ****s.

Edit: and why the **** does everything have to be a ****ing political debate with only two ****ing sides? How the **** did we end up with a black and white ****ing world view? Why the **** must everything be a ****ing confrontation? Jesus h Christ what the ****ing ****?
    I mean, I kinda agree with you for the most part. But still, dude...

stop.gif

Top Bottom