• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think they were going to a 2nd attack when a very aware police officer attempted to pull them over. 1,600 rounds and pipe bombs you ain't going to pick the baby up from the grand parents. Were they going to go back to their ordinary lives afterwards? Were they out of range for the bomb to detonate when they left the conference center to kill any living witnesses? They were renting nearby, was that to facilitate the attack? How does the neighbor feel about "not profiling"? Los of questions, few answers.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

She should take a deep whiff of the statistics in her state and hope she doesn't choke to death on her intellectual dishonesty.

California Has Nation's Strongest Gun Laws Yet Gun Violence Rate Is Still High | The Snitch | San Francisco | San Francisco News and Events | SF Weekly

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think they were going to a 2nd attack when a very aware police officer attempted to pull them over. 1,600 rounds and pipe bombs you ain't going to pick the baby up from the grand parents. Were they going to go back to their ordinary lives afterwards? Were they out of range for the bomb to detonate when they left the conference center to kill any living witnesses? They were renting nearby, was that to facilitate the attack? How does the neighbor feel about "not profiling"? Los of questions, few answers.

They indeed think that is the case. They hit a soft target and were in theory headed to the next target when they were intercepted.

Given the remotes were apparently via consumer hobbyist RC technology, I get the feeling they TRIED detonating the device on the way out from the SUV. They probably tested the system in open air, not realizing that a RC radio doesnt penetrate walls very well. If the speculation is correct, they set it up, got to the truck, then powered up the RC car remote and hit the trigger, and nada. Nothing. Only because the "detonator" was out of range.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These were terrorists with intent. News just stated they had bombs ammo and all the right tools. They just warmed up at work. Knew they had a captive audience of sheeple.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

Hey, I've never had a pipe bomb, but I've had more rounds than that in the car when I pick the kids up ;)

Come to think of it, the UPS drivers are probably the ones we should be looking out for. How many rounds do those guys carry in their truck when they are on the way to an INGO member's home?
    Hmmmmm.... how many?

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of stupid things said in the media...

I was searching for a comprehensive number of gun control laws in California and I ran across this gem. It seems the problem is they need more gun control in California, and elsewhere for that matter. Blah, blah, gun lobby....

""Some look to California as a model for possible reforms to gun control. But as the San Bernardino shooting — and the more than 20 other shootings in the state listed by the Mass Shooting Tracker — illustrates, even those laws aren't enough. This shouldn't come as a particular surprise, because while California law may seem extremely strict to some, it's highly loose when compared with gun control laws in other nations, like New Zealand, Japan, and Britain. In such places, gun ownership is so tightly controlled that in many cases, it is functionally impossible to legally own a firearm."

Bustle

But hey, don't be silly, nobody wants to take away your guns.

Top Bottom