• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    People do terrible things in war because they HAVE to, not because they think it will be funny.

There's a difference.

And war bring out the worse and the best in people thats what war does in fact every war has and will .......its those judge-mental people who seat at the safety and comfort of there homes and armchair the morals of soldier who lives with death everyday ............ yep there is a difference......

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Think

[]Video Appears To Show Marines Urinating On Bodies, Sparking Military Investigation | Fox News[/url] No joy in posting this, it's pretty rough stuff. But the news is just now breaking and the media is going to go nuts on this.
    Have you been in a firefight lately? War is hell; surviving is better. There has been a war of "the edge of the sword" since around 626 A.D. Look at where that war has been waged, and then let us know WHO is winning. America is the enemy in this war. There are NO moderates on the enemy's side; "Believe or die." Many have died. America is their next target. Are you prepared to defend her, to the death? P1$$ on the enemy, or cut him in slices, use his head for a soccer-ball, or hang him, burning, from a bridge ... whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Do it! While you have the chance. No-one will do it for you. EBG.

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Makes me wonder ...

Just how far did you walk in rice paddies and elephant grass? Ever $h1t yourself in a fire-fight? Then with-hold your vapidiotic calumnies.
    Try as you like to make excuses for this, there are none, and these guys should be punished as I'm sure they will be. Assuming of course, that this is true.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    So, why are we fighting?

What is our objective in fighting this war?
    I'm not 100% sure why we're fighting this war. Last and best I remember the country was harboring and training the guys that rammed planes into the world trade center towers and we weren't going to let them get away with it.
    We ran the rags out, killed as many as we could in a few hours and freed some people while we were at it.
    I don't see how that objective has changed. Get rid of the brown finger arse wipes and don't let them back in. Destroy as many of them as we can and make sure they don't forget 911 either.
    I see no other objective to be gained.
    That ****hole of a country has nothing anyone would want except for dope dealers and terrorist training areas sold off to money "Laden" investors

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    F*** the news reporters, analysts and general media - They don't know a GD thing about how miserable it can be in third world country hell.

Is it embarrassing to the individuals that this has gone main stream? Yes
    Do I frown upon their actions or likely reasons for doing it? Hell no.

With all due respect,

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Absolutely reprehensible.

I hope my young brothers ate an extra helping of bacon and eggs fried in fatback before their mission that morning. That is all. Carry on.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    It's not original, but it's the best option available.

We withdraw from the country. We open diplomatic dialogue and free trade with them.

The Ron Paul approach. Appeasement.

How about Cedar, minerals, and cheap labor.

The faceless terrorists group is not who is running Afghanistan. The Taliban is running Afghanistan, again, and the Arabs are just along for the ride.

The Taliban just wants to run the country. Fine, let them have it. Tell them we'll open trade with them if they get rid of the Arabs.

The Taliban are brutal and oppressive, but the locals support them. You'll never win a war without local support. At the very least, the locals tolerate the Taliban and will not rise up against them.

The Taliban also care more about money than they do principles. They're not nearly as fanatic as Al Queda.

After the Taliban set up shop, they can either trade with us and grow their **** hole country, or go back to killing each other. Either way, we win, as long as we stay the hell out of there.

More often than not I agree with you, but I'm sorry, this time you could not be more naive and wrong. You've spent too much time watching the Hating America propaganda. The Taliban was absolutely aligned with Al Queda. The locals didn't support them - they feared them. The Taliban are religious warriors, hanging people from soccer goals for listening to music and blowing up two thousand year old relics from another religion. These are not signs of desiring money over principles.

The Taliban want to export their religion to the four corners of the Earth in the name and service of Allah.

Seriously, all this is available on the Interwebz. There is no need to live in willful ignorance.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    The US Marines in all their glory and failures are still US Marines. They have not failed me and I will not fail them.

Walk a mile in their shoes.

Need more be said ?

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    These soldiers are mostly young people living in absolute hell. The gov't limits their actions and the ability to fight back and win the war at every turn. If they feel like pissing on some people that were trying to kill them then more power to them. Whoever turned over this video is a worthless snitch. You can only stress and push people so much before they will do what they would have never imagined they would do. Cut them some slack.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    they are either our enemies or they arent. if they are enemies......... well who cares.

we got to support them no matter what, we sent them!

really i saw someone make the comparison earlier of this to killing innocents, or raping. really? that's kind of a reach.

we must kill the enemy with respect?

jake

I would ammend the statement "no matter what".

While this incident, IMO, is NOTHING like killing innocents or raping, incidents such as "killing innocents" and "raping" should NOT be supported.

Neither should urinating on dead enemies. For one thing it is just plain unsanitary. Not to mention you could come under attack in the middle of your urination. I'm sure most guys here know how hard it is to cut off the flow right in the middle. It is just a bad tactical maneuver.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    These soldiers are mostly young people living in absolute hell. The gov't limits their actions and the ability to fight back and win the war at every turn. If they feel like pissing on some people that were trying to kill them then more power to them. Whoever turned over this video is a worthless snitch. You can only stress and push people so much before they will do what they would have never imagined they would do. Cut them some slack.

I personally dislike the misuse of the word "snitch". Often used by thug types to describe anyone who turns them in, especially victims.

IMO a "snitch" is someone who for the sake of getting a reduced sentence or some kind of immunity to a crime they participated in, "rolls over" on his buddies. Or after having been caught for an unrelated offense does the same (regardless of if he participated in what he is "snitching" on).

Who cares if someone turned in the video. The whole argument "no on should record what happens so no one knows" is probably one of the stupidest one's I've heard yet. Better you argue that in war things like this happen (as long as you are "ok" with it happening to our people as well).

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Who cares if they urinated on them? I have to say that it makes me sad that this is such a travesty to the US public, but people often forget the civilian contractors who had their burned bodies drug through the streets of fallujah until the limbs fell off, then they were hung from the rafters of a bridge. Not to mention....the countless videos Al Jazeera posted of civilians, our military, and NATO troops getting beheaded! Sure, they were urinated on...on camera (not the smartest move), but honestly this is minor compared to the acts committed by our "enemy". My friends grandpa used to tell us stories of when they would get a hold of German SS officers....they would string them up to two trees, upside down...spread eagle....and then split them in two with an axe.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    For one thing it is just plain unsanitary. Not to mention you could come under attack in the middle of your urination. I'm sure most guys here know how hard it is to cut off the flow right in the middle. It is just a bad tactical maneuver.

now folks thats just good advice!

i'd rep you but i'm out for the day

jake

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Why would you ever say this?
    Several of the Comments from "Servicemembers" in this thread.
    Several of the Comments in general period.

These Children need punished there is NO excuse for what they did. None. If I was an NCO in their Command the Only thing I would have to say to the Col would be Max 'em out.

Top Bottom