Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It's okay. They can re-use and recycle (and share). It's the green way to be an addict.
    As many boosters as you apparently need, they should just make it like insulin and let people shoot themselves daily with it.

“You’re sniffling. Did you take your booster today?”

“Nah, I took some Benadryl earlier”

“Anti vaxxer! Why do you hate science!?”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sorry but the anti-vaxxers right to protest does not trump (I know, I know) my right to stay healthy, not get terribly sick, and not potentially die from the virus. Period!!!

Yes it does.

Lock your front door, crawl in a closet, and cry into a microwave TV dinner.

If you legitimately fear for your life, then feel free to use lethal force, see how that works out for you.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sorry but the anti-vaxxers right to protest does not trump (I know, I know) my right to stay healthy, not get terribly sick, and not potentially die from the virus. Period!!!
    Your rights and liberty stop at my nowe, and mine at yours.

Limited government, focused solely on maximizing the liberty of the CITIZEN. Not enriching a corporation or organization. That is the role of government.

Your chance of expiring from COVID-19 are directly related to two words, natural selection. Science is a cold, heartless mistress.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I hope to God you meant to be funny and forgot the purple. Unvaccinated people do you absolutely no harm. Stop listening to the idiot fearmongers of MSM, because they're lying to you. Stop listening to the moronic sock puppet in the white house. He doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast. What exactly, do you think an unvaccinated person can do to your health that a vaccinated person can't? Both can get COVID, both can carry COVID, both can infect you with COVID and both can die of COVID. You have no greater danger being exposed to someone who isn't vaccinated as with someone who is... :ugh:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Out of curiosity, why do medications advertised on tv require a litany of possible side effects on the screen as well as read by the announcer, but the PSA's regarding the vaccines have no such requirements?
    They're still compiling the list as the study is ongoing. I hear they just started the one for kids 5-11. They should know enough to have the list in a few years.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anything the scumbags can do to further weaken the country they're gonna do.

I don't see how anyone can even pretend it isn't true. We had a handle on the flood of immigrants, but Joe screwed that up. We had energy independence for the first time in forever, but Joe screwed that up. We had a roaring economy with very few out of work, but Joe screwed that up. If you think this isn't on purpose, you aren't paying attention.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I see jeephammer has some competition. Like his posts this has no factual basis. Non-vax’d are no more risk to your family than a vax’d person. Period. Do some research before spewing mindless drivel. Again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At some point in all of this the terms "unvaccinated" and "contagious" have merged, even though they don't mean the same thing. I'm wondering at what point they became the same thing in big media's vocabulary and why? Even the POTUS is working under this definition when he is denouncing the unvaccinated as some sort of economic apostates. Again, why? Does being unvaccinated convey some sort of secret economic influence, if so I'm not getting paid enough.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom