Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If you’re not completely against it, you’re for it. If you’re not vaccinated yourself, you’re against it. You don’t even have to be in the middle. Or a moderate. There’s plenty of room inbounds of the fringe. But anywhere in that area, both sides call you the other.
    I’ve seen more leeway on the completely against it side over the don’t have it side. Those people are f’n rabid.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    So if it was change to fit propaganda, why’d they change it in 2015?
    Interesting observation.
    Could it be possible obumma and his admin, which included fauci, I believe, had a reason to change the definition? There was plenty of leftist narratives back then...seems like other potential diseases we're floating around...swine and bird flu....granted they never crossed to people...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    During Rogan’s infamous podcast with Gupta, they brought up an article in some medical journal that referenced a study saying males between 12 and 18, were more likely to end up in the hospital from the vaccine than from covid. I have not found that article, but I have to admit I didn’t look.

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to hospital with a rare side-effect of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine that causes inflammation of the heart than with Covid itself, US researchers claim.

Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period.

The study referenced in the article

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Every single radio ad, TV ad, news conference, press conference etc...

They never list the known potential side effects. They simply say "Safe and effective."
    In a world where every single medication presented on such a medium is presented along side all of the potential side effects, not doing so is clearly implying that.

You can disagree with that, but you can't deny that's the impression that they're more than happy to not rectify.
    I'm not sure, but it may be because the statistical incidence of complications necessary to be considered officially as side effects might be established during those phase II and phase III studies that they didn't bother to do

Thus no officially recognized side effects to report

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Data, we all rely on data....but data from where? Data managed by who? Data, data and more data!

What comes to mind is all the bogus data that was being released in the very few months of this pandemic. SO many people were dying from covid. Car accident = covid. Pneumonia = covid. Heart attack = covid. SBO = covid. Rack those covid deaths up!

The same people who managed those lies are managing and releasing what they wish.

Data means noting today if the data cannot be trusted. Choose your poison!
    GIGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom