Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not accused. It actually does cause it in a small number of people.

12.6 cases per million among people who should not have been given the jab in the first freaking place. That is what I find an atrocity. In that age range, there is very little chance of getting more than weak symptoms from COVID in the first place.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Data, we all rely on data....but data from where? Data managed by who? Data, data and more data!

What comes to mind is all the bogus data that was being released in the very few months of this pandemic. SO many people were dying from covid. Car accident = covid. Pneumonia = covid. Heart attack = covid. SBO = covid. Rack those covid deaths up!

The same people who managed those lies are managing and releasing what they wish.

Data means noting today if the data cannot be trusted. Choose your poison!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Data, we all rely on data....but data from where? Data managed by who? Data, data and more data!

What comes to mind is all the bogus data that was being released in the very few months of this pandemic. SO many people were dying from covid. Car accident = covid. Pneumonia = covid. Heart attack = covid. SBO = covid. Rack those covid deaths up!

The same people who managed those lies are managing and releasing what they wish.

Data means noting today if the data cannot be trusted. Choose your poison!
    Well said!
    We have learned on the farm with so much data collection going on for many years now, that we still have a great potential to make a wrong decision based on the data we see, which is many times still not deep enough to point to the cause of a problem.

Media flows shallow and fast, and people eat it up thinking they are informed.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I find this article interesting on multiple levels: the content (why it would be irresponsible and dangerous to rush to deploy an untested vaccine), its source (CNN) and the dateline (September, 2020). If I had any doubt about the politization of covid and the shots, this completely blows it out of the water.

Edit: How many people contracted polio after getting the shot? Apparently, a lot.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I find this article interesting on multiple levels: the content (why it would be irresponsible and dangerous to rush to deploy an untested vaccine), its source (CNN) and the dateline (September, 2020). If I had any doubt about the politization of covid and the shots, this completely blows it out of the water.

There were a lot of people/organizations on the left that flipped their opinions about the vaccine once Biden became President.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There were a lot of people/organizations on the left that flipped their opinions about the vaccine once Biden became President.

Yep, highlights the hypocrisy when you tweet you won't take the Trump vaccine, then tweet out that you just took it just because Biden backed it... :rolleyes:

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I never in a million years thought that I could use a CNN article for talking points. Oh what fun it will be to toss a few out when debating the "vax" mandates , and then, dramatically, name the source.
    b482f617bd9d18e31bca899dd5b9fa53.gif

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Canada, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark, Finland, France - all recognize increased heart risks with the moderna vaxx.

But, some people haven't seen any evidence of serious complications from mRNA vaccines, so this must all be a figment of these countries imagination.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    VAERS numbers are always underreported, so there's methodology out there to detect by how much.

Dr. Su should know that VAERS is normally underreported by a factor between 9.5 and 95 with 95% confidence as noted in Advanced Clinical Decision Support for Vaccine Adverse Event Detection and Reporting). That paper showed a mean URF of 30. So thinking the URF is close to 1 is ridiculous.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Looks like my wait and see approach is panning out.

Already have diabetes and so, getting COVID or the COVID vaccine could play havoc with my blood sugar control (or lack there of at the moment.)

If only there was some mechanism or procedure for figuring all this out before releasing a vaccine.

But, nothing to see here, move along, no serious complications per approved sources. It is "safe and effective" as all the parrots are saying.

In conclusion, although we cannot prove causality between COVID-19 vaccination and diabetic ketoacidosis, a plausible mechanism exists between the two. Therefore, it may be prudent for clinicians to warn at-risk people, such as those living with type 1 diabetes, to test their glucose more frequently and increase insulin dosing temporarily after vaccination.

There is a bidirectional relationship between Covid-19 and diabetes. On the one hand, diabetes is associated with an increased risk of severe Covid-19. On the other hand, new-onset diabetes and severe metabolic complications of preexisting diabetes, including diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolarity for which exceptionally high doses of insulin are warranted, have been observed in patients with Covid-19.1-3 These manifestations of diabetes pose challenges in clinical management and suggest a complex pathophysiology of Covid-19–related diabetes.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes Covid-19, binds to angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptors, which are expressed in key metabolic organs and tissues, including pancreatic beta cells, adipose tissue, the small intestine, and the kidneys.4 Thus, it is plausible that SARS-CoV-2 may cause pleiotropic alterations of glucose metabolism that could complicate the pathophysiology of preexisting diabetes or lead to new mechanisms of disease.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I really enjoy it. My second favorite season. I don't think we are getting as much color in the leaves as we did last year, probably because of the wonky temperatures. But Culvers has a pretty good pumpkin spice shake right now, so that's pretty cool.
    Nothing says patriotism like making jokes about the fall of the country.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom