Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe, but I doubt that most today have thought about what a loss would mean to them financially, physically and to their children. Or the possibility of foreign incursions as a result.

Everybody thinks they're the ultimate winners....on paper. When it's happening, not so much.

Way too many armchair warriors.
    No children. What do I have left to lose? They want to take my job. My identity and label me all the despicable things they can think of. There are many more like me. I’m not there yet personally but I can assure you that once ol backed into that corner I don’t have much to risk.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You are not Sam Adams and this is not the agrarian society of the 18th century. 90% of the population lives better than George Washington did in his day.

Pure silliness.
    Then why in the hell do we have to continuously change EVERYTHING? Why does the left bitch and **** and moan about EVERYTHING? Why are democrats victims of EVERYTHING?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Must be obtuse.
    Cause in the group of 5000 people I work with, the worst cases now are people that got vax'd.
    Anecdotal evidence is ... Anecdotal.

In my experience, it's been contrary to what you're saying. But we don't have to rely on that and can look at compiled data.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anecdotal evidence is ... Anecdotal.
    Just like the claims that the vaccine is safe and 97% effective. All based on ******** "statistics" gathered and reported by people with a financial incentive to lie about it.

Does it some help? I'm certain it probably does. Do kids and healthy people under 50 "need" it? No and there is zero evidence that shows it to be worth the risk to the majority of the population. That fact doesn't make money though.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don’t personally know anyone who has gotten COVID in many months, now that you mention it. I know lots of people who have had it, but none recently.
    A family we vacationed with got it* - affected their travel, not much more; vaxxed.
    A co-worker got it again and was down for a little bit.

* We tested negative so it's likely they got it right after we parted ways.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Come'on you're trying to tell me you're keeping track of infections and vaccine status of 5000 people?

I want to see your spreadsheet log of all this.
    Oh, and there are areas that show the inefficiency of the vax.
    Are you not looking at them?
    To use someone's words.... Are you being obtuse?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh, and there are areas that show the inefficiency of the vax.
    Are you not looking at them?
    To use someone's words.... Are you being obtuse?
    Yes, there's "inefficiencies" no one is claiming perfection, but in a large scale there is a lower probability of a severe illness.

Motorcycle helmets don't always save lives, but your survival rate is higher with than without.

That's how this stuff works.

We all know that, "seatbelts save lives" doesn't really imply a 100% guarantee.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Unvaccinated and sat elbow to elbow with a vaccinated and Covid infected/symptomatic person at dinner for over two hours. Her vaccine apparently kept the virus from killing her. My lack of vaccine apparently scared the virus away or something. Lucky I didn't die I guess.
    I know.
    Scary.

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom