Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If by bully you mean somebody that finally stood up to the press and democrats and didn't wilt like a McCain or a Romney or most Republican RINO's for that matter than yeah. Republicans in general as the bullies, no lol.

And the least we can do if Trump can stand up to all he does is stand up to JK…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If by bully you mean somebody that finally stood up to the press and democrats and didn't wilt like a McCain or a Romney or most Republican RINO's for that matter than yeah. Republicans in general as the bullies, no lol.
    People are people, bullies are everywhere; republicans and democrats.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Australia got like they are because there are too many people who want that to be the state of things. Policy is downstream from culture. And we’re in a culture war with those who think just like the Australians pushing all this.

This isn’t Black Mirror fantacies. When the culture of individualism is replaced by the culture of collectivism, the US will have the same kinds of policies. We’re not a minority yet. We’re not like Australia yet. It’s undeniable that a very large portion of the US thinks like they do. A recent gallop poll shewed that >60% of Americans support vaccine mandates. And the idea of punishment for non conformity is growing darker.

The survey was conducted between Sept. 16 and Sept. 29 through online interviews with a random sample of 2,508 adults living in all 50 states. Nearly one in five, or 18 percent, of overall respondents said they agreed with the statement: “Because things have gotten so far off track, true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country,” including 30 percent of Republicans, 11 percent of Democrats and 17 percent of independents.

I suspect they all have differing ideas of what kind of violence is needed

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I suspect they all have differing ideas of what kind of violence is needed
    I suspect that many of these folks have not thought through the consequences of such action .... or don't recognize that opposing parties might resist with similar means.

In any event, that's an alarming figure, even if it is big talk from little people.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm pretty sure no revolution ever lacked for unintended consequences. I would suggest it is a caution against backing people too far into a corner in the belief that they have forgotten how to be violent

It's in our construction, and DNA has a very good memory
    Which is absolutely ridiculous. The right is being heavily manipulated by their own media sources and foreign actors.

To suggest you approve of this civil unrest puts you on "the list" with some other guys on this site. I thought you were smart enough not to beat your chest for the thrill of it.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I suspect that many of these folks have not thought through the consequences of such action .... or don't recognize that opposing parties might resist with similar means.

In any event, that's an alarming figure, even if it is big talk from little people.
    I'm sure many prior to and during the American revolution felt the same way.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Maybe, but I doubt that most today have thought about what a loss would mean to them financially, physically and to their children. Or the possibility of foreign incursions as a result.

Everybody thinks they're the ultimate winners....on paper. When it's happening, not so much.

Way too many armchair warriors.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Maybe, but I doubt that most today have thought about what a loss would mean to them financially, physically and to their children.

Everybody thinks they're the ultimate winners....on paper. When it's happening, not so much.

Way too many armchair warriors.
    When they've already decided to take everything from me, what else would I have to lose?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You are not Sam Adams and this is not the agrarian society of the 18th century. 90% of the population lives better than George Washington did in his day.

Pure silliness.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Statistics and probability.

I can't tell if you're intentionally being obtuse.
    Statistically speaking, how many vaccinated people wouldn’t have experienced any or just mild symptoms without the vaccine?

Based on my personal knowledge, most people probably won’t be seriously ill if they get Covid.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You are not Sam Adams and this is not the agrarian society of the 18th century. 90% of the population lives better than George Washington did in his day.

Pure silliness.
    I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what were discussing. I think sitting back and watching the country slide into despotism is silly, but that's me. I think voting for it is something worse than just silliness.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which is absolutely ridiculous. The right is being heavily manipulated by their own media sources and foreign actors.

To suggest you approve of this civil unrest puts you on "the list" with some other guys on this site. I thought you were smart enough not to beat your chest for the thrill of it.
    I thought you were smart enough not to advocate for bringing torches into the powder magazine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom