• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Didn't know if this should go here or General Firearms. Since he was carrying, I put this here.

Man shoots himself in the penis

A Southfield man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the penis as he adjusted his gun.

The 45-year-old heating and air-conditioning company employee was on a job in Birmingham on Tuesday when the incident took place. He was getting ready to work and was moving the .40-caliber Glock pistol in his pants when it discharged at 11:15 a.m.

So much for Glock safety!

leaving.gif

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder if they define recovering as he stops bleeding. I'm guessing there's some things that won't recover. Ouch.... :facepalm:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    This isn't the first time I've read about morons like this. I always show articles like this to people who wants to Mexican carry.

This one other story, a guy did the same thing with a smaller and shot through one of his balls and hit his thigh

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    A friend of mine is a nurse and she said a guy runnung from the police tried to jump a fence and got caught on top of it and somehow discharged a .357 mag into his junk. there wasn't much left.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So the guy was adjusting his "gun" which caused his "pistol" to discharge.

"A Southfield man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the penis as he adjusted his gun."

Wonder if he was really trying to discharge his "gun" and got carried away causing his "pistol" to discharge first.

Sorry, couldn't help it!

Top Bottom