• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Beyond just the jail time, wouldnt all the LEOs involved in this loose the ability to be law enforcement officers if found guilty? Felony convictions would have more lasting effects on the people involved than just jail time and some fines. Hopefully it will leave an impression on those that remain afterwards, and encourage respect of citizens rights.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    SO? :dunno:

If their "POLICY" decided not to allow women or blacks that would be OK too?......

With regard to religious institutions, yes. At least legally that is.

Though its certainly not okay on election day.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Beyond just the jail time, wouldnt all the LEOs involved in this loose the ability to be law enforcement officers if found guilty? Felony convictions would have more lasting effects on the people involved than just jail time and some fines. Hopefully it will leave an impression on those that remain afterwards, and encourage respect of citizens rights.
    In some states, you can. Milwaukee's Chief Flynn committed adultery, which is a felony in this state. Guess who still has a job?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    another reason i dont open carry...fascists

Screw 'em. Carrry how you want. I would say, without any stats to back it up, that given the number of us on INGO that OC (or as Pitmaster contends, carry "flagrantly") these type of incidents are pretty few and far between.

They do happen but it doesn't seem to be all that frequent.

My $0.02, of course.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If someone knows that they cannot conduct themselves appropriately when confronted by a misinformed authority figure then more power to them. What is that one saying? Oh yeah, "Know thyself."

Just another great reason to live and carry in Indiana because we all have the freedom to carry how we choose.

BTW don't forget to join the Support Clay Edinger group on facebook if you haven't yet, and if you have make a quick post saying where you're from and what your screen name is. Don't forget to invite your friends and spread the word to all corners of the internet and beyond!

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    From the "Marine veteran files request for special prosecutor" article, in the comments section:

"I right not exercised is a right that is discarded...just look at what happened here. Total disreguard for the 2nd Ammendment of the US cons***ution, and the Indiana Cons***ution also."

Doesn't that just show where we're at in this country today? We're so afraid of people who exercise their rights, the word Constitution has to be censored!

:laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From the "Marine veteran files request for special prosecutor" article, in the comments section:

"I right not exercised is a right that is discarded...just look at what happened here. Total disreguard for the 2nd Ammendment of the US cons***ution, and the Indiana Cons***ution also."

Doesn't that just show where we're at in this country today? We're so afraid of people who exercise their rights, the word Constitution has to be censored!

:laugh:

You almost said tit. :rofl:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

I tried to post "Summa *** Laude" a few days ago.

Look what happens.

Top Bottom