• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Is this essay or multiple choice? I'll do short answer.

I hate freedom because I do not support a man's right under the Tenth Amendment (the magic Amendment) to point a gun at a cop, or anyone else, without cause.
    No, the part of not listening to rap and choosing to drop out of school

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    These stories are getting as old as the protestors themselves. When a legit case of a racist person shooting another person of the opposite color happens the average American will blow it off as this has been played out for far too long now and people are getting sick of it. I hope Mall of America gets their money since the protestors were on private property. Maybe that will help spell an end to these ignorant people basing things off solely physical characteristics of that person instead of the content of their character or scientific evidence.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    L.O.H.I.C.A.

["She spoke as the body still lay covered on the ground outside the Mobil gas station. "They got my baby laying out there. He's been out there for about two hours," she said."]

Yes, that is called a homicide investigation.

Ma'am, if you want to avoid your children from ending up on the concrete with multiple holes from a pistol, teach them to be better citizens instead of thugs.

Thugs get a thug's death. Turn off the rap music, wear clothing that does not mark you as a thug, stay in school and above all choose to live a better life

How about: "Ma'am, that's called CRIME SCENE MANAGEMENT, and it's to prevent you, your lawyer, and Al Sharpton from claiming the police "tampered with the scene" and "removed evidence" that would have helped you make a case your "baby" was wrongfully shot.

Last edited:

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    Sure would be nice if the cop was wearing a GO-Pro quality body HD camera. It would be plain as day that this SOB pointed the gun at the cop.

The quality in this video matches the quality of the usual in car dash camera video - 1981 Betamax tape.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    The baseless protesting is absurd. What would the mother of this criminal expect a cop to do when he puts a gun in the cop's face? Or anyone for that matter. This is just beyond ridiculous.

Who is funding these protests and what is the end game?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Headlines these days remind me of 1968, it's just missing Vietnam.

How true, I was in and around Chicago for the race riots in the 60's. I am glad I am not in St Louis for this round. I think we are further behind now than we were then, and we definately do not have the caliber of leadership that can resolve these failures.

My opinion is that the current leadership is actually fanning the flames.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They're no longer protesters, they are just part of the thug culture that hates cops. The crappy thing is Al and Barry will be making speeches about how good little johny was, and the media probably showing him when he was 10 yrs. old, the mother crying he was just trying to turn the gun in that he found on the curb with his hands raised.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    They're no longer protesters, they are just part of the thug culture that hates cops. The crappy thing is Al and Barry will be making speeches about how good little johny was, and the media probably showing him when he was 10 yrs. old, the mother crying he was just trying to turn the gun in that he found on the curb with his hands raised.

And he couldn't breath...I am sure he meant to grab his inhaler not his gat...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sure would be nice if the cop was wearing a GO-Pro quality body HD camera. It would be plain as day that this SOB pointed the gun at the cop.

The quality in this video matches the quality of the usual in car dash camera video - 1981 Betamax tape.

From what I saw on TV, the cop was wearing a body-cam but did not have it turned on. Fortunately there was a surveillance camera that caught everything. No doubt the kid who was "just trying to get his life back together" (mother to interviewer) was pointing a pistol at the police officer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How true, I was in and around Chicago for the race riots in the 60's. I am glad I am not in St Louis for this round. I think we are further behind now than we were then, and we definately do not have the caliber of leadership that can resolve these failures.

My opinion is that the current leadership is actually fanning the flames.

If you're calling the media our "leadership," I'd agree.

Top Bottom