• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djjdnap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    the polis of indiana
    Wow i dont see how this turned into a race or presidential issue..

I agree with the whole people these days would rather shoot then fight attitude, but im sure its equal on both sides of the fence.

Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to it.
    However everyone that gets into an altercation is not a gangbanger.

Most people are like me just going out to have a good time with friends, ppl get drunk, ppl fight, they get kicked out, its usually the end of it. Now how this escalated to guns being drawn is a new one to me.

Alot of people i know knew the guy that died, he was a father, his mom would call him her son, his girl would call him her babys father, but America calls him a gangbanger.. Interesting

and yea some clubs dont pat you down interestingly enough, but if they think your a gangbanger they usually say something like your pants are too baggy, or your shirt is to long, or you have a design on your shirt and not let you in.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    during the weekend this is a normal occurrence anymore. these young kids just don't have any moral fiber anymore. they would just as soon shoot at you than talk to you. back in our day we got into a fight and when it was over it was over. now a days these young punks are afraid to take a good old fashioned A@@ whipping so they just pull out guns and shoot so they can look hard in front of there buddies. its a shame and something needs to be done about it

You say that like a real man would just take his beating, and that's that.

Here's what happens to real men who decide to fight it out.

click here.

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin

I agree with the whole people these days would rather shoot then fight attitude, but im sure its equal on both sides of the fence.

Most people are like me just going out to have a good time with friends, ppl get drunk, ppl fight, they get kicked out, its usually the end of it. Now how this escalated to guns being drawn is a new one to me.

Alot of people i know knew the guy that died, he was a father, his mom would call him her son, his girl would call him her babys father, but America calls him a gangbanger.. Interesting

and yea some clubs dont pat you down interestingly enough, but if they think your a gangbanger they usually say something like your pants are too baggy, or your shirt is to long, or you have a design on your shirt and not let you in.

In my opinion this isn't about race or political opinion. It is obvious that this was a gang, or gang like argument.

The problem is that it is getting worse all the time and we as law abiding citizens are in danger just because these dirt bags are allowed to get away with it.

Where does it end if it is not dealt with.

Flyguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rural Franklin
    I am so tired of law abiding citizens having to prove that they are "law abiding citizens" and we have to have a license to carry a weapon but the scum on the streets just do whatever they want and the system takes care of them and defends them. But we still have to explain ourself if we have a gun on us legaly. :xmad::xmad::xmad:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Armed Society

Good post.

One good punch to the head, and it could be lights out. Then their buddies join in and curb stomp you. This is why I don't go out and mingle with drunk idiots.

As far as going to guns instead of taking a beating....disparity of force allows for an armed response, if necessary. If Ryan Seacrest takes a swing at me, he's gonna eat the pavement. If Mike Tyson takes a swing at me (and misses, of course), he's gonna eat lead.
    An Armed society is a polite society.
    In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact thru persuasion.
    SO. I carry a gun to persuade those immoral and uncivilized citizens of the society we live in that persuasion is preferable to trying to force me to do something.
    Therefore, by carrying a gun,(my persuader) I help keep society moral and civilized.
    Can I have my medal of freedom now Mr. President?:rockwoot:;)

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Violent crime has actually been going down for several years now.

You sound like Ballard. You can make that claim all you want, but you will have to keep shouting it louder and louder to get over the constant reporting of murders, attempted murders, kidnappings, home invasions and armed robberies which show up on the TV EVERY NIGHT.

How many shootings have we had since Jan 1? Wasn't it nearly 4 hours into the new year before the first one, and wasn't there a shooting nearly every night for the first couple of weeks?

There isn't a day goes by that we don't see the police spokesman on TV explaining some crime or another.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    This has nothing to do with the cops being there, so lets place the blame where it belongs. If you were to go hang out on Meridian St on a Friday or Saturday night at 3:00am you would experience the mentality of the majority of people there and you would realize that they will do what they want to do no matter who is around.

As far as the club being a "gun free zone" I don't believe there is a no firearms sign at the door and they let any ****bag in because all the owners care about is $$$$.

I think he meant his message to be in purple. I've never been in any of those clubs, but I walk by them on my way to/from work from where I park. I've read the "dress code" signs on the door, and I don't think any of them have a "no firearms" clause. I've also seen the sort of people that hang out on the sidewalk outside the clubs, and the "wannabes" that flock to the clubs at night and the various thugs that mingle with the bouncers at the door. There's no way that I'd ever consider going inside.

I am simply amazed at the illegal stuff I see going on mere feet away from groups of police who are standing around. The thugs just don't care. I am even more amazed at the young white girls who walk around the area alone at midnight-3am. I don't know if they simply don't care if they get mugged/raped, or if they are just too stupid to know it will probably happen.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

I'm sure he was just a good Christian boy that was minding his own and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

It probably has to do with the fact that the picture the media shows of him is a mug shot.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I think he meant his message to be in purple. I've never been in any of those clubs, but I walk by them on my way to/from work from where I park. I've read the "dress code" signs on the door, and I don't think any of them have a "no firearms" clause. I've also seen the sort of people that hang out on the sidewalk outside the clubs, and the "wannabes" that flock to the clubs at night and the various thugs that mingle with the bouncers at the door. There's no way that I'd ever consider going inside.

I am simply amazed at the illegal stuff I see going on mere feet away from groups of police who are standing around. The thugs just don't care. I am even more amazed at the young white girls who walk around the area alone at midnight-3am. I don't know if they simply don't care if they get mugged/raped, or if they are just too stupid to know it will probably happen.

Having spoken with many girls about their safety, I am of the mind that most young women are that naive. Not all, of course, but sadly the majority.

They tell me I am "paranoid". Seriously, what is going to happen? :n00b:

Our society somehow has a way of desensitizing people so much, that they can ignore red flags happening all around them. It is usually not until something bad happens directly to them that they feel they are no longer safe.

As far as media perception, if they shoot back, they are a "gangbanger". If they were shot and did not have a firearm, they were a role model with their whole life ahead of them.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm sure he was just a good Christian boy that was minding his own and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The article on the Wishtv website says the guy that was killed was 19 years old. My question is why he was in the club at 19? Had he followed the law and not entered until he was 21 he would still be alive.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    The article on the Wishtv website says the guy that was killed was 19 years old. My question is why he was in the club at 19? Had he followed the law and not entered until he was 21 he would still be alive.

Well, if he had followed the law, he probably wouldn't have been carrying a handgun either, since he obviously had a police record of some sort.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville

Does not sound like the media report even placed him inside the club...

As far as they report he could have been walking down the sidewalk.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Well, if he had followed the law, he probably wouldn't have been carrying a handgun either, since he obviously had a police record of some sort.

Well, unless it is a felony... the report did allude to possession and theft warrants, but did not say if the charges were felonious.

However, in my personal opinion, I doubt he had an LTCH.

Do LTCHs have an age limit for issue?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It probably has to do with the fact that the picture the media shows of him is a mug shot.

The picture is of the wounded guy, not the dead one.

See above, the article doesn't say anything about the one that died.

Does not sound like the media report even placed him inside the club...

The article says they were both walking out of the club according to police.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Some of the clubs downtown that draw the "urban" crowd are not places you wanna go at night and not in full awareness (drunk). Any club that I have ever been at that doesnt enforce a dress code will attract the wrong crowd as stated above. take that to mean exactly what it does. you get 3,000 white kids together (indy 500 week, or formula one, etc) and you are gonna have some BS fights, some sex, etc. you get 3,000 black kids together and start playing that "krunk" music and you gonna have shootings, rapes, robberies, fake money, and a small riot, etc. As soon as they play certain songs you can just see the mood in the room change. They actualy have to tell the DJ's not to play certain songs because it would turn into full blown war in the crowd. Im speaking from first hand experience. its not a racial statement its a cultural one and I can back it up because ive seen it and worked in it. if you wanna see it too then go downtown indy to a club during black expo or circle city classic. go ahead.

a lot of the cops you see at these clubs are hired by the clubs as private security. they want them to wear their uniforms and yes they do still have full police powers, but the club owners want them to turn a blind eye so it doesnt scare off customers and they do to a lot of things. If the cop doesnt act to what the club manager or owner wants then they will just hire another cop that will. I saw a guy attack a bouncer at a club and the bouncer beat the **** out of the guy, right next to (5 feet) from a hired IPD (yes its been afew years ago) cop while he was laughing. cant say i wasnt ok with it either, but some of those cops are off duty and dont wanna have to do any paperwork, so they ignore some stuff. Im sure the punks who got into a shootout down there, just looked like every other punk thats downtown on a weekend. It wasnt the cops fault that this one happened. jack ruby shot lee harvey oswald while he was in the middle of 2 cops. if someone has a violent intention then no one is gonna stop them.

and if I EVER catch my daughter walking downtown at 3am dressed like a slut when she grows up, she will pray that there are cops to save her, cause I will beat that ass no matter how old she is. parents need to be parents.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom