• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Savage,

is the 30 yo with an armed robbery at 18 you or a "friend"?

Neither. It was an example. If you want proof, you're more than welcome to come look at my records or do a background search on me yourself. PM me with any info you need to do so. :)

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    We just need to get some better insurance first.

The last insurance agent I talked to had some concerns about
    teenagers in an "aluminum falcon" whatever the heck that is.
    I think it was a scam for more premiums. :twocents:

I would suggest installing incinerators instead of the trash compactors that come on the stock model. Fewer "problems" that way. :)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Neither. It was an example. If you want proof, you're more than welcome to come look at my records or do a background search on me yourself. PM me with any info you need to do so. :)

I don't think a person convicted of armed robbery should lose their 2a. They can get their guns back as soon as they get done serving a life sentence.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    I don't think a person convicted of armed robbery should lose their 2a. They can get their guns back as soon as they get done serving a life sentence.

Some people are capable of learning from their mistakes and growing to become a better person. In fact, there are some people who are better BECAUSE of bad things that happened earlier in life. A 30 year old with an armed robbery at 18 should at least be considered to be eligable to own a gun.

Who here is still as ignorant of the world as they were when they were 18? Who here has learned nothing since the days of being 18? Who here is still that same 18 year old KID?

I remember when I was a kid hearing the grown ups saying things along the lines of "If I knew then what I know now..." and how true it is! Maybe someone has racked up some debt, ruined a good relationship, or (oh my, heaven forbid) commited a felony (gasp). But maybe they have ALSO learned valuable life lessons because of it.

$0.02

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There was a lot that I didn't know at age 18. But I was also smart enough to know that actions had consequences, some of which are lifelong. Waiting til after you commit the action to worry about the consequences is the problem of the person commuting the action. If by age 18 someone hasn't figured out that armed robbery has serious lifelong consequences, they aren't fit to live in society. Does that mean they can't learn from their crimes? No. But learning from your crimes doesn't absolve you of the consequences. If it did, I could commit murder and tell the cops that slap the cuffs on me that I learned from it and I'm a new man.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom