• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Exactly my point.
    You have that freedom to mock them and I have the freedom to think it's hilarious if I so choose.
    Still cuious why this guys death is so special. Dirtbags die all the time.

Mock an IMPD death here and see how long you last. The butthurt would be immeasurable. Besides that, it would be completely and utterly classless.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Mock an IMPD death here and see how long you last. The butthurt would be immeasurable. Besides that, it would be completely and utterly classless.

Oh -
    That's what you meant.

No - When you said "another IMPD death" I thought you meant the death of a dirtbag at the hands of the IMPD. Like what happened in NY. Not a cop.
    I was commenting on the #WeCanBreathe by IMPD.
    I'm a cop lover, not a hater like some here.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh -
    That's what you meant.

No - When you said "another IMPD death" I thought you meant the death of a dirtbag at the hands of the IMPD. Like what happened in NY. Not a cop.
    I was commenting on the #WeCanBreathe by IMPD.
    I'm a cop lover, not a hater like some here.

Sorry for the confusion.

Still missing what made Garner a dirtbag....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My ability to comprehend Twitter-ese is very low. Most sentences I can read and digest it at first reading. I have no idea by reading that thing if it's insulting or not.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My ability to comprehend Twitter-ese is very low. Most sentences I can read and digest it at first reading. I have no idea by reading that thing if it's insulting or not.

I still don't know what a hash tag is but I don't understand why government entities are posting on venues like Facebook and twitter.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Still missing what made Garner a dirtbag....

I generally label most criminals "Dirtbag". Cig tax isn't a major crime but there is a law against it. The store owners had a legitimate complaint against him hence the call for the police.

Garner didn't have to die that day but he also shouldn't have resisted the way he did.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I generally label most criminals dirtbag. Cig tax isn't a major crime but there is a law against it. The store owners had a legitimate complaint against him hence the call for the police.

Garner didn't have to die that day but he also shouldn't have resisted the way he did.

Then we should expect full on compliance from all gun owners once they're banned... Because it's the law.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Then we should expect full on compliance from all gun owners once they're banned... Because it's the law.
    Any man ought to stand up against laws they find repugnant. There's just the little matter of facing the consequences of your actions. Not all hills are worth dying on.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Yeah, people should be killed for selling a single cigarette. It's just.

But there it is -
    He wasn't killed for a cigarette. Cops make initial contact because of a legit call and he died because he was not cooperating at all. He completely resisted them.

As GFGT said - it wasn't worth dying for. Well, maybe for him it was cause he went for it.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Yeah, people should be killed for selling a single cigarette. It's just.

Eric Garder was killed while resisting arrest. That is the reason. Yeah, he broke a stupid law. But it's a law and LEO's are swarn to up hold the law. Some cops turn the other cheek to certain laws. That's not right either. If you break a law have your day in court. Don't have it out with a cop!!! if you get yer ass busted for selling a legal substance well awe, boo hoo for you. You'll have your day in court. You can make your plea for law change. Maybe you'll get it. But until then you are a criminal. If you don't cooperate with Law enforement well... this can happen!

Laws are laws, even silly laws. Grow up and set an example for your children, family, friends and your community. Think about that the next time you light up a dooby in front of your children, run a stop sign ect.. You are teaching your children it's ok to pick the laws they want to follow.

End of rant!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    We could do the "Family Feud" thing and survey 10,000 people with the question: What could have prevented that guys death?

"Don't fight the police" would be the #1 answer.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Eric Garder was killed while resisting arrest. That is the reason. Yeah, he broke a stupid law. But it's a law and LEO's are swarn to up hold the law. Some cops turn the other cheek to certain laws. That's not right either. If you break a law have your day in court. Don't have it out with a cop!!! if you get yer ass busted for selling a legal substance well awe, boo hoo for you. You'll have your day in court. You can make your plea for law change. Maybe you'll get it. But until then you are a criminal. If you don't cooperate with Law enforement well... this can happen!

Laws are laws, even silly laws. Grow up and set an example for your children, family, friends and your community. Think about that the next time you light up a dooby in front of your children, run a stop sign ect.. You are teaching your children it's ok to pick the laws they want to follow.

End of rant!

The cops and politicians will love you once they get the gun control they really want.

Top Bottom