• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think they only did it to spite Kirk. They WERE going to stay like he kept saying, then it was like, "Let's really move and show him up!"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think they only did it to spite Kirk. They WERE going to stay like he kept saying, then it was like, "Let's really move and show him up!"

It was probably that appearance RichFitz made a month or so ago in this thread that finally solidified his resolve. We are are a powerful, influential group, here on INGO.

:):

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

If you paid more attention, you would clearly see where they mention taunting from a certain Kirk Freeman as being the sole impetus for the move.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, how dare a gun company shine us on.

It's like Ruger shining us on repeatedly. I mean, when is the last time anyone has bought a Ruger . . . *looks at Ruger's last reported quarter* . . . nevermind.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    If Ayn Rand wrote Atlas Shrugged today, Wyoming would host Galt's Gulch. Good call on their part choosing two locations. That way when TX goes full commie they still have WY.

Politely but firmly disagree. Wyoming doesn't have riparian water rights. Wyo has property tax, and requires licensure to carry concealed. Indiana is closer to Rand's idyll than Wyo: at least we have riparian water rights.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I think they just stayed long enough to enjoy some of that legal weed before heading out.

Denver Post lefty commenters think legalized pot income will more than replace lost Magpul jobs and are happy to see them go. Yeah right. Lets choose pot heads over AR owners. Seems like a dumb choice but it's what the voters in Colorado wanted.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Denver Post lefty commenters think legalized pot income will more than replace lost Magpul jobs and are happy to see them go. Yeah right. Lets choose pot heads over AR owners. Seems like a dumb choice but it's what the voters in Colorado wanted.

Thats just dumb on his part. Even if pot creates more jobs and booms their local economy, they're still better off with those 400 jobs from Magpul. Plus, no fear of the Feds busting down those pot shops when it's politically convenient.

Well done Magpul. I don't believe Texas is the beacon of freedom and gun ownership they're portrayed to be but they must have gotten a better financial deal there than some place like Arizona. Big win for Wyoming too!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thats just dumb on his part. Even if pot creates more jobs and booms their local economy, they're still better off with those 400 jobs from Magpul. Plus, no fear of the Feds busting down those pot shops when it's politically convenient.

Well done Magpul. I don't believe Texas is the beacon of freedom and gun ownership they're portrayed to be but they must have gotten a better financial deal there than some place like Arizona. Big win for Wyoming too!

Texas (#14) is now ahead of Indiana (#16) on the freedom ranking.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't think other industries will be flocking there in light of the legalized pot situation, so they had better make enough off of the pot industry.

Top Bottom