• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No I am in the process of collecting the unsold tickets from other people that I work with and getting them sold. We have less then 100 to go but I don't have a hard count.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Correction we have 98 tickets left. 50 were turned back into me that I had marked as sold.

Last edited:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Still trying to sell these tickets and finish up this raffle. I never thought it would take this long and we sold the majority of the tickets in the first 2 months. I am looking at some other options to advertise them. Fell free to buy one if you are an NFA guy. This is a 1:250 chance to win a gun and a 1:500 to win a Machine gun. You can't beat that for $20.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Having apparently been recently taken on a "Ak47 Raffle" and not knowing anybody in this thread personally where is this weapon located before I give to another deserving cause? I'm now jaded but willing to help out a true worthy cause just have to be a little more careful nowadays!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Not that you know me either, but I can vouch for Malachi. I have known him personally and professionally (co-worker) for several years and he is an honest person.

He wouldn't pull something stupid and try to rip off people $20 at a time jeopardizing his real job or his businesses reputation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lawguns, does the winner need to be a resident of IN? Or just someone who ca legally own a firearm? My cousin in minnesota was interested in the raffle.
    Thanks. I may just buy another on myself. How many do uo have left.
    Do you have any type of flyer for this event. I could probably take it to the local gun range up here in NW Indiana (Deb's Gun Range) for you.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Let me see if I can answer the questions Posted.
    Having apparently been recently taken on a "Ak47 Raffle" and not knowing anybody in this thread personally where is this weapon located before I give to another deserving cause? I'm now jaded but willing to help out a true worthy cause just have to be a little more careful nowadays!
    The weapon is in my store. You are more then welcome to come in and ask Anthony to see it. The ticket will be drawn in public when all the tickets are sold. As much as I would like to I am not buying any tickets because I don't feel it would be right. All Profits go to Bob Hatch. The gun was purchased from my store below my cost for the auction and I donated the AR-15. The PayPal fees and stamps are being donated by me.

Lawguns, does the winner need to be a resident of IN? Or just someone who ca legally own a firearm? My cousin in minnesota was interested in the raffle.
    Thanks. I may just buy another on myself. How many do uo have left.
    Do you have any type of flyer for this event. I could probably take it to the local gun range up here in NW Indiana (Deb's Gun Range) for you.

I don't care where you live but in order to take possession you must live in a Machine Gun friendly State. If you are in Indiana I will pay the Transfer tax for you. If you are Out of state I will pay the shipping to you. I do not have any flyers for this. This raffle started for just IMPD officers and other LEO's. We sold about 350 tickets to them. I opened up the raffle to everyone in order to try to sell the rest of the tickets. We have about 96 left.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Sir this may be a dumb question but where are you located? I dont have a paypal account and was curious if there was another way of purchasing a ticket or tickets? Thanks for your time

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sir this may be a dumb question but where are you located? I dont have a paypal account and was curious if there was another way of purchasing a ticket or tickets? Thanks for your time

No dumb questions, just dumb advertisers who think the info is there and it is not.

Good question I guess that should be in every post since I am trying to sell things. I have added it to my signature block.

Thanks for asking and thanks Spasmo for PMing me a slaping me awake.

Yes, you can also drop by and get a ticket or 96. If you can't make it by I can run a visa or master card on the store machine over the phone and mail you the stub or you can mail me a check, just make sure I set one aside for you if mailing a check so I don't sell out. PM me if you want to do that and I will send you all the info.

Last edited:

melloshmello

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    let this payday roll around and ill probably grab a couple.

i mean hell, it could possibly help my gun habit AND help an officer out. :D

Top Bottom