• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sorry guys I have been swamped the last two days and would have posted it from memory but I could not remember the spelling of the winners’ names and did not have the tickets with me when I was near a computer. I would further like to point out that if any one from this forum had shown up they would have been able to answer this question but as it is no one showed up but the officer we were raising money for the guys that work for me and my wife. Needless to say that I was a little hung over Wednesday from trying to finish that whole keg myself.

So with out further ado the winners are.

wait for it

wait for it

I thought about doing multiple posts for this but I know how some admins hate worthless posts.

wait for it.

The winner of the machine gun is ticket number 31 Patrick Bragg
    The winner of the AR-15 is ticket number 88 Jon Gerhold (Bucket)

Thanks for all those who helped raise money for Bob Hatch and his fight with cancer.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Sorry guys I have been swamped the last two days and would have posted it from memory but I could not remember the spelling of the winners’ names and did not have the tickets with me when I was near a computer. I would further like to point out that if any one from this forum had shown up they would have been able to answer this question but as it is no one showed up but the officer we were raising money for the guys that work for me and my wife. Needless to say that I was a little hung over Wednesday from trying to finish that whole keg myself.

So with out further ado the winners are.

wait for it

wait for it

I thought about doing multiple posts for this but I know how some admins hate worthless posts.

wait for it.

The winner of the machine gun is ticket number 31 Patrick Bragg
    The winner of the AR-15 is ticket number 88 Jon Gerhold (Bucket)

Thanks for all those who helped raise money for Bob Hatch and his fight with cancer.

Congrats to the winners! And thank you for taking one for the team, that keg wasn't going to drink itself :laugh:

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well first Congrats to Pat and Jon! :yesway: But the important part of this is helping Bob Hatch with his Medical bills with his fight with Cancer.
    We all hope he is doing well! And Thank you Lawguns for putting the raffle together to help Bob out. Thumbs up to you! :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Last edited:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not that I know of. Pat is a Police officer working the east side and Jon is a friend of some guys on the Swat team. Met him for the first time when he picked up his gun.

Does anyone know if these guys are INGOers? Screen names?

Top Bottom