• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just an update. I have been out of the office for the last week so I am catching up.

We have 64 tickets left to sell.

Due to paypals anti gun policy I don't post the PayPal address. It is different from mine because I was canceled for selling gun parts. If you need the PayPal address PM me with your address and number of tickets you want and I can send you a PayPal bill, or I can just send you the address.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well we broke the 60 mark today. We have 59 more tickets to sell. As you know you can't win if you don't buy a ticket so please buy one now.

WHRJeff

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    South Bend
    PM inbound to request paypal bill...I'll take a ticket.

Apparently I cannot PM due to being a new member and not having sufficient posts. Please PM me and I can provide you my paypal email address for you to invoice me for one ticket.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Got your PM PayPal bill sent.

PM inbound to request paypal bill...I'll take a ticket.

Apparently I cannot PM due to being a new member and not having sufficient posts. Please PM me and I can provide you my paypal email address for you to invoice me for one ticket.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Thanks for those of you that bought tickets the last 2 weeks. We have 53 tickets left to sell. Let’s get these sold so I can throw a party and have the drawing.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We did sell a couple of tickets at the gun show. We now have broken the 50 mark. We have 49 tickets left to sell. So help me sell the last 49 tickets and we can give these guns away.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We still have about 40 tickets left. I have someone that is going to buy all the remaining tickets if they don't sell by Dec 1. So buy your tickets and lets finish this thing.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I thought so too but oh well we will be having the drawing in December some time. I have been swamped and trying to find time to hunt so I have not been on here much. But we will have them all sold and do the raffle in December.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I'm interested in a ticket, but I'm deployed to Afghanistan. On the extremely off chance I were to win, I wouldn't be able to even start the NFA paperwork till June next year on R&R, then who knows how long get the paperwork. Would this be acceptable?

Top Bottom