• ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    cbop said:
    If I were to see someone walking around, displaying a CCW badge, it tells me something about that person and it isn't whether or not they have a gun

I suspect that post alone will get you more rep than any other post to date :D Worked on me!

I just paid to be a Supporting Member on this site, finally!:rockwoot:

Since I have done that, can I say that, without exception, you are a MEGA douchbag if you wear one of those stupid badges?

I suppose you CAN, but we try to avoid direct name calling. I simply said you *look* like a tool. ;)

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I just paid to be a Supporting Member on this site, finally!:rockwoot:

Since I have done that, can I say that, without exception, you are a MEGA douchbag if you wear one of those stupid badges?

NO!!!!!

You not only can NOT call another member names I a pretty sure D-Bag is still over the G rating.. Better change that before you get an infraction.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    All that's gonna do is one of two things.
    A. have citizens harassing you thinking you are a cop
    B. have LEO's harassing you thinking you are bat**** nuts

under32hurts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Central IN
    Concealed Carry Badge?

Hey All, Can I get a little feel for everyone's thoughts on the CCW badges? My Father was an LEO for thirty years and the only thing I can see happening by carrying one of these badges is a thug shoots you first thinking you are an LEO or an LEO wiping your hind end for "Impersonating an officer"...just my opinion, but let me know what you think...THX :twocents:

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    Hey All, Can I get a little feel for everyone's thoughts on the CCW badges? My Father was an LEO for thirty years and the only thing I can see happening by carrying one of these badges is a thug shoots you first thinking you are an LEO or an LEO wiping your hind end for "Impersonating an officer"...just my opinion, but let me know what you think...THX :twocents:

you kind of answered your own question there, I think most people on here will think along these lines.:dunno:
    By the way I think the same thing.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    you kind of answered your own question there, I think most people on here will think along these lines.:dunno:
    By the way I think the same thing.

^^^^^This^^^^^^

Just carry your little pink piece of paper and be happy, by the way there is no concealed carry license in Indiana, only a LTCH.

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera

Pretty much

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I like the idea of open carrying with a concealed carry badge.

Confused people are gonna be confused anyway... why not have some fun with it? :):

Top Bottom