• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I met the love of my life in the church parking lot. Two dates and I was convinced, off the market and committed.

Our friends asked us " is this your second marriage" and we both said "no, this is our last marriage"

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Cheating partners are always the ones who's comfort or appetites are more important to them than vow or commitment.

This. 100%.

It baffles my mind when people say you should keep your spouse happy so they don't cheat. REAL women (and men) do NOT cheat on their significant other. Ever. If they are that unhappy they leave. No ifs, ands, or buts. There is absolutely no excuse for someone going to have their fun with one person and then coming home to a different person. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    This. 100%.

It baffles my mind when people say you should keep your spouse happy so they don't cheat. REAL women (and men) do NOT cheat on their significant other. Ever. If they are that unhappy they leave. No ifs, ands, or buts. There is absolutely no excuse for someone going to have their fun with one person and then coming home to a different person. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
    Too much truth for one post, you've exhausted your win points.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Thanks for the kind words, figured most people would take this as a joke...

We may poke fun at people some times and disagree other times, but overall, we're a family. We've all(or most of us) been there at one point or another...

Top Bottom