• ...and so much more!
  • Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey INGO...

Been kind of down in the dumps lately, seems like honest women are becoming harder and harder to find. Just thinking about it today, how nice it would be to have someone, and not be so dang lonely all the time. I'm young, not many friends, don't really drink, not bad looking, in school, I work, good heart, but yet I can't meet anyone worth while. I get told a lot I grew up in the wrong generation as most of my friends are 10+ years older then I am. Do other members have this problem or is it just me?

ratfortman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Don't despair. Keep your standards intact. She is out there somewhere, and you may meet her in the most unexpected way. Girls whose dads have lots of prime farm land with deep black gumbo soil and who have no siblings are obviously, not to be overlooked!

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Don't sweat it dude, I've been there. In fact, we probably all have. I was in the same boat when I decided I wasn't looking for anything serious anymore and I was just going to have fun. Due to my work schedule working nights a d sleeping days wasn't the easiest way to meet women. On a suggestion from a friend (as much as I didn't want to) I signed up for an online dating site. To be quite honest I found it embarrassing and never expected anything from it. Then I met a girl who liked the same things as me, can drink beer with the guys, loves to shoot, loves baseball, football, basketball, and racing. Things were different with her. That was 4 years ago...I married her 10-5-2013. Things happen when you aren't looking. Keep your head up.

Screenshot_2013-10-14-14-01-26-1_zpsa88e4f9d.png

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Don't sweat it dude, I've been there. In fact, we probably all have. I was in the same boat when I decided I wasn't looking for anything serious anymore and I was just going to have fun. Due to my work schedule working nights a d sleeping days wasn't the easiest way to meet women. On a suggestion from a friend (as much as I didn't want to) I signed up for an online dating site. To be quite honest I found it embarrassing and never expected anything from it. Then I met a girl who liked the same things as me, can drink beer with the guys, loves to shoot, loves baseball, football, basketball, and racing. Things were different with her. That was 4 years ago...I married her 10-5-2013. Things happen when you aren't looking. Keep your head up.

^^^This. As dumb as it sounds, there really are some good people on those online dating sites. I joined one just for "fun" when I was single. I ended up meeting someone amazing. We're now going on 6 wonderful (ok mostly wonderful) years together and have two beautiful little girls. I never would have guessed it would happen that way. They say that love finds you when you aren't looking for it. There might be something to that.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Never really thought about giving online dating a try (because what Jfed said), what sites are good to uses...what sites should I stay away from?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    dude, don't rush yourself...you have the rest of your life to date, get married, and have kids. I don't regret my kids or anything, but I now wish I had more "me" time to get myself an education and get a good job, because I tell you, it only gets harder after the fact.

By the way, my wife and I met on eharmony almost 5 years ago...our first date was Nov. 6th, 2008

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Stop trying so hard! Sheesh! Just worry about yourself & when youre not expecting it, someone will come along. She may be prettier & have bigger nads than you, but when you see her, you will fall hard. :):

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    TCB will bring hugs and kisses.:D Take care of yourself, get your house in order, nose on the grindstone, she will be by in a minute.

How do you pick up women in a bar? Right, you don't try.

Stop trying. Women can sense the desperation.

Care by not caring. I give you The Bard:

Benvolio: By my head, here come the Capulets.

Mercutio: By my heel, I care not.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    TCB will bring hugs and kisses.:D Take care of yourself, get your house in order, nose on the grindstone, she will be by in a minute.

How do you pick up women in a bar? Right, you don't try.

Stop trying. Women can sense the desperation.

Care by not caring. I give you The Bard:

Benvolio: By my head, here come the Capulets.

Mercutio: By my heel, I care not.

Hmmm....not sure there aren't better examples. I am minded as to what happened with our friend Mercutio.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It will happen when it's suppose to happen! But when it does! It will be well worth the wait. I was 27 years old, traveling around the country acting like a moron on a motorcycle, when the prettiest girl in the world ask me for a ride! Been almost 27 yrs now. It's been the most amazing ride of my life! Don't rush it, be yourself, when that prettiest girl in the world asks you for a ride, don't be a moron, say yes! Don't take her to Burger King! Jeez I still don't believe I took her to Burger King!:facepalm:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    +1 for jfed85

I met my wife on match.com 6 years ago. I have tried to meet women in various places and always found myself making compromises that didn't work out for either party. The hardest part is filling out your profile. My suggestion is to get someone to help you unless your really stuck on yourself its hard to describe yourself.

My wife is my best friend. We ride snowmobiles, motorcycles together. shoot together and I can even think of life without her.

Screenshot_2013-10-14-14-01-26-1_zpsa88e4f9d.png

Top Bottom