• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    OPSEC. They pulled the N.S. one off like a military op. That comes from a neighbor. Turns out that they were familiar with the house and knew who was there, their weaknesses, what was there and the layout. It was a blitz attack. Not pointing fingers but OPSEC was not practiced. These P.O.S. have long memories from casual conversations and innocent friendships and they share it with others when they decide to "hit a lick."
    Friends of friends of friends of friends do not mean they are MY friends.

Be safe

Bob

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They pick these places by appearance....wealth, a lot of nice cars etc.
    They may see elderly who can not defend themselves.
    They are told by friends that there is a lot of cool hi-dollar stuff in the house or there is cash. Kids friends that have been inside spread the word.
    This will be more the norm as time goes on.

Anyone read "A Clockwork Orange"

You're right. I wish you weren't but you are. The 82 year old lady they found duct-taped to a chair in her basement?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The one on the near south side was a coworker and friend. Kevin's wife opened the back door not knowing that an assailant was standing in front of the door. He pushed past Michelle and when Kevin confronted him he was stabbed 3 times with a butcher knife. He is still in critical at Methodist. If you have a second a thought or prayer would be appreciated.
    Prayers sent !!!!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Let's hope the rest of these thugs are as dumb as this guy. Apparently one of the punks told the victim that he previously attended North Central. This after repeatingly raping her. (Allegedly)

WISHTV.com

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    As it gets closer to the holidays it'll get worse. Be careful of who's watching you carry those gifts in, and also be careful of which boxes you set out to the curb.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The one on the near south side was a coworker and friend. Kevin's wife opened the back door not knowing that an assailant was standing in front of the door. He pushed past Michelle and when Kevin confronted him he was stabbed 3 times with a butcher knife. He is still in critical at Methodist. If you have a second a thought or prayer would be appreciated.

Positive thoughts and prayers going out.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

My thoughts are with him and his family.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    As it gets closer to the holidays it'll get worse. Be careful of who's watching you carry those gifts in, and also be careful of which boxes you set out to the curb.

Absolutely. I grew up in Memphis and unfortunately many people, namely women doing some Christmas shopping, were killed so some loser could rob them of a few gifts.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is a situation that is heavy on my mind, as well. The FaceBook pages of these punks really tick me off! I continue to pray for the safety of my family. I don't know myself well enough to know what I would do if someone hurt them.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    ive wanted to say "told ya so" to a few individuals i know that are just now looking into home defense purchases because of all this.....but i dont just cause i dont wanna be a delta bravo......but at least here on ingo i can say "told them so!"...and not ruin anything

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    My parents still live on the NW side. When I was groing up in the same house from 465 and 71st you had to drive to 71st and Georgetown to find gas and Lincoln Middle School was still standing and Park100 was not even a dream yet. Did lots of hunting in that area as a kid
    But they are both are carring 24/7 (as I have been doing for the last 28yrs) now and will continue to do so.

Crazeyness total crazeynees it is !

Stay VIGILANT and locked and loaded :twocents:

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yet another invasion this morning, 11/05/13. 8100 block of Harcourt Road. This is just a couple blocks South of St. Vincent Hospital.

I do lawn care in this area and try my best to stay alert.

Top Bottom