• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I hope they do not try my home. I am am an old man who has lots of money, silver and gold coins in my home and I have no way to defend myself. Please don't come to my house.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    For any one interested. Kevin has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He is expected to take 3 weeks to a month to recover. Kevin is a marine and was a first responder in Afghanistan. I expect to see him at work in a week. Thanks to all those that included him in your prayers!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For any one interested. Kevin has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He is expected to take 3 weeks to a month to recover. Kevin is a marine and was a first responder in Afghanistan. I expect to see him at work in a week. Thanks to all those that included him in your prayers!!

This is good news.

NickBlaine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Greenwood
    Honestly these break-ins have sparked a new kick in the a$$ for me to be ready. I have had my ltch for over a year, but have yet to do anything with it. Now, I am pushing my girlfriend to get hers, and try to find some training classes for us both to take. Especially with my new job having mandatory overtime, there are plenty of times I am leaving hours before her, and coming home hours later.

Its a shame it has come to this, but better to be prepared and never need it, than to be sorry.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    With all this going on I have re-instilled SA at all times with the family. Not paranoia just look before you react.

Im the same way. I carry while im awake at home. I carry anywhere and everywhere I go to. Also keep a few extra mags on me and a extra box of ammo in my truck. Some say Im paranoid but if something ever happens I will be prepared for the worst.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Im the same way. I carry while im awake at home. I carry anywhere and everywhere I go to. Also keep a few extra mags on me and a extra box of ammo in my truck. Some say Im paranoid but if something ever happens I will be prepared for the worst.

Nickblain said it best...Better to have the gear/training and not need it than to need it and, well, still be thinking about getting ready.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Nickblain said it best...Better to have the gear/training and not need it than to need it and, well, still be thinking about getting ready.

With all the recent break ins and the IUPUI attempted sexual assualt cases my wife is wanting me to take her gun shopping. She wants her own gun and some range time to get comfortable with it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    May have already been said - But interview with some police official said they invasions were actually lower, just being reported on more.

Ah well, either way... always be prepared.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    May have already been said - But interview with some police official said they invasions were actually lower, just being reported on more.

Like crime stats....manipulation of reality to distract from the issues. Or not.

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield

I would like to see the district stats, instead of just county wide. There has been a major jump in activity on the south side.

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Top Bottom